Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

kiosk would be awsome!

ratings & reviews kiosk; also more stands with makeup...

ratings & reviews kiosk; also more stands with makeup remover and pads (WITH trashcans)

i only shop online and rarely get to the store but if i d...

i only shop online and rarely get to the store but if i did, i would ABSOLUTELY say �how-to" videos at the brand kiosks, using the brand of course!!!

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

i wold love to see more how to vidos in the store make sure to show what kind of brushes and produts were used so we may be able to buy more at the stoer.

I'd just like to see a real store in my area. The penney's version is tiny and lame. Why won't they accept all the Sephora offers? Also, the fragrances are overpowering to even walk by the kiosk.

Anonymous Insider

I'd like to see a SEPHORAtoGO app for android phones.

I'd like to see a SEPHORAtoGO app for android phones.

Hair and make up video-demonstrations, which can be chosen based on a touch screen option panel!

Anonymous Insider

Would love to see Sephora on ipad. 

Ratings and reviews on products would be an asset.

I would like to see a Ratings and Reviews kiosk in your stores!!

Please get Napolean Perdis Cosmetics in your stores. 

pro makeup artist workshops

pro makeup artist workshops

live demos

live demos

An iPad!!! Because if you have an iPads in the store, Art...

An iPad!!! Because if you have an iPads in the store, Artists can help the customer design their own makeup routuine using different products. Also if Sephora has face charts, Artists could show the customer different looks with different products. Lastly finding things in the store. When somebody asks, "where is ....", the artist can see where it is in the store. Hope it is helpful!!
Anonymous Insider

I think iPads with Sephora.com on it could help consumers look up ratings on a product and such while they are in the store. A customer service representative can only tell you so much, you want to hear what real people who have used the products have to say. They have secure iPad enclosures for sale to ensure that the iPad doesn't get stolen while in the store since you can't have eyes on it 24/7. www.archelonenclosures.com I think that would be a fabulous addition to the Sephora Stores and WAY cheaper than a large kiosk program!!

I think Sephora should have there own make-it-yourself pa...

I think Sephora should have there own make-it-yourself palettes, including eyeshadows and blushes!

I think it would be neat to have a virtual make over kiosk. 

It'll take your picture, and then you can do hair style make over.. possible make up. Maybe even get suggestions for your skin tone (warm colors, etc)

New ideas? Sephora.com app for IPads would be great!

A Sephora.com app for IPads would make lots of us giddy with excitement!

ratings & reviews kiosk would be great. A make-over v...

ratings & reviews kiosk would be great. A make-over video playing in stores means shoppers have to stand there for some time just to watch it...this would be great for online.

I would love to see a Sephora.com app for Android!!!!          PLEASE

Anonymous Insider

shadow for brown eyes

shadow for brown eyes
testing