Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

shop in the stores (for things only available online!)

shop in the stores (for things only available online!)

A machine that can take our photo and then overlay differ...

A machine that can take our photo and then overlay different colors/styles of cosmetics. Mary Kay has something similar on their website. This way, we can try different looks before we buy and not have to wait so long/ask for as many individual consultations.

Kiosk that helps you locate products for a particular con...

Kiosk that helps you locate products for a particular concern or "fix" etc.

Ratings and reviews kiosk

Ratings and reviews kiosk

ratings and reviews would be great, or even color matcher...

ratings and reviews would be great, or even color matcher programs on a kiosk to find concealer, nail polish shades etc

ratings and review kiosk

ratings and review kiosk

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see makeup tutorial videos playing in stores!

ratings and review kiosk would be great!!

ratings and review kiosk would be great!!
Anonymous Insider

At each makeup kiosk it would be really neat if they had...

At each makeup kiosk it would be really neat if they had before and after videos of real people.
Anonymous Insider

I would be nice for sephora to sell humidifiers.

I would be nice for sephora to sell humidifiers.
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Sephora App For Android !

i would love to see interactive kiosks to match you to yo...

i would love to see interactive kiosks to match you to your perfect skin care, foundation color, or eyeshadow color to compliment your eyes.

Ratings and reviews!!!!

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see make up how tos playng in stores so I could see different looks.  Also I would love to get email notifictions letting me know when reps from specific product lines will be in my local store featuring a product.

Anonymous Insider

I think it'd be really cool if there were touch screen iPad looking devices located throughout stores that allowed you to take a picture of yourself and apply different products instead of having to use nasty little testers that have countless germs all over them.  You could even get expert opinions about what products look good for your eye color, skin type, etc.

ratings and reviews kiosk would be nice!

ratings and reviews kiosk would be nice!

app in the android market!

Ratings and Reviews kiosk would be a fantastic idea!

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Android app

Android app
Anonymous Insider

Ratings and Reviews kiosk would be very helpful!

Ratings and Reviews kiosk would be very helpful!

Ratings and reviews kiosk :)

Ratings and reviews kiosk 🙂
testing