Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Sephora.com on an iPad!

Sephora.com on an iPad!

bare minerals

bare minerals

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Makeover software so you could try out new makeup products virtually before you purchase them. Instead of uploading your photo, just have a face scanning web camera, then click on the colors/products you would like to sample and see how they look on your virtual face. It would cut down on product returns! No more "why did I ever think I could pull this color off" purchases!

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Demonstration videos of the makeup being used!

more facial gadets

more facial gadets

Not Ipad, something qiuck and simple...I hate complicated...

Not Ipad, something qiuck and simple...I hate complicated gadgets!

I would love to see some qiuck, 2-5 minute tutorials on h...

I would love to see some qiuck, 2-5 minute tutorials on how to do a cute, easy smokey eye...I have always wanted to learn how to do that!

interactive skincare, makeup & fragrance reccomendati...

interactive skincare, makeup & fragrance reccomendations in store like the ones online
Anonymous Insider

make up tutorials !!!!

make up tutorials !!!!

I really liked the tutorial for the no makeup application.  I think more tutorials such as application of various kinds and brands of undereye concealer .  What should you do before and after application,and the dos and don'ts such as  appliying powder to the concealer etc... How to's are always so helpful.

I'd love to be able to see ratings and reviews in store,...

I'd love to be able to see ratings and reviews in store, they're a determining factor in whether I buy a product. I'm more likely to buy if i can see them in store instead of only buying if I've remembered to check at home.

how to make eyelashes longer and thicker without fake lashes

how to make eyelashes longer and thicker without fake lashes

rating & reviews kiosk! 

Ratings & Reviews kiosk!

Ratings & Reviews kiosk!

rating and reviews kiosk! also, VIB members should get ex...

rating and reviews kiosk! also, VIB members should get extra perks for filling out reviews!

ratings and reviews

ratings and reviews

A kiosk of sorts that allows you to to pick choose eye co...

A kiosk of sorts that allows you to to pick choose eye color, skin tone, hair color, of face model to match your own and then you can add make-up (i.e. diff. shades of eye shadow, blush, etc...) to get an idea what it would look like on you without having to actually try out all those combinations.

I would like to see a medi-spa. 

Blackberry App

Blackberry App

sephora account access kiosk in store :) takes too long t...

sephora account access kiosk in store 🙂 takes too long to load up the app once ur in the store!!

Best concealer for dark circles

What is the best concealer for dark circles?

testing