Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

PLEASE install review/ratings kiosks! Fantastic idea! Also, allow employees to do full faces of makeup for a charge and advertise that service!

more registers!

more registers!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see make-over videos playing in stores as well as how to videos.

Anonymous Insider

make up vids playing in store

make up vids playing in store

I think you guys need a app for apple and android

ipads in the stores

ipads in the stores

i think the makeup videos are a good idea because most people buy products and dont know how to use them, like me 😛

Tags:

Rating and reviews kiosk!!!

Rating and reviews kiosk!!!

Sephora.com on android

Sephora.com on android

I would love a computer that took a picture of my face and told me exactly what foundation I should buy.  Also, it could show me different looks on my own face and tell me what products were used to get my favorite looks.  I could explore without buying items that don't work on me!

A Blackberry Sephora App

Bar code scanning for price comparisons

Bar code scanning for price comparisons

I would love to see user ratings and reviews on a kiosk at the store.

reviews and ratings

Sephora for Android!

Sephora for Android!
Anonymous Insider

i would love to have a device that is hand held and is under $100 is easy to use and can help get rid of acne scaring without harming the skin! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

make overs

make overs
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores?

Make-over videos playing in stores

Anonymous Insider

There should be a kiosk where customers can input there skin color (fair,light,dark) and eye color (blue,green,brown) and lip colors, eye colors, and blushes would pop up for what was inputted. Then you can go from there show how to blend colors how to do a Smokey eye with the colors that were suggested, how to mix two different lip colors to get that one special color just for them

I think small video screens by the products lines would be a good idea especially when new products come out.  I shop at Sephora alot (definitely an addict!) and I noticed people are sometimes confused at products that can be used in multiple ways, for example a color that can be used as a blush, lip color or highlighter.  I love make up but not everyone know to be creative and to try different techniques and uses, such as use an eyeshadow wet versus dry.  One more tip, slightly unrelated, samples are freely available online and if requested at the stores.  Suggest sales staff offer samples instead of waiting to be asked.  Many of my purchases are made based on samples I have tried and found I loved the product.

Anonymous Insider

A Rating and review kiosk would be great to have use of i...

A Rating and review kiosk would be great to have use of in store.
testing