Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

a touch screen in the store of every product with reviews...

a touch screen in the store of every product with reviews you can scroll through
Anonymous Insider

Ratings and reviews

Ratings and reviews
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

an application for iPhone and ITouch with Sephora expert makeup tips and tricks.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would like a kiosk that you can search products...sometimes associates are too busy and this will help the customer find what they are looking for. You can have general categories: skin care/foundation/fragrance and then go into detail providing the customer a couple of products to look at.    

The first thing I always do is check the price of the item I am scoping out in the store. If it is pricey I always root around to try to find something similar in a different brand for less. It is embaressing to ask the employees sometimes. I love how on the website you can arrange your search by " price low to high" , can you do that in the store somehow? Have a little computer/keypad set up where you type in the product you are looking for ( ie black mascara) and then you can arrange it by best sellers or price?

Ratings and Reviews kiosk

Ratings and Reviews kiosk

I'd like to see a discount program for makeup professionals like the MAC Pro program.  We're free advertising for Sephora, and it would be nice to not have to pay retail for the products that we use for our jobs. 

ratings & reviews kiosk would be awesome!

ratings & reviews kiosk would be awesome!

online sephora credit card

online sephora credit card

I always spend hours and hours on Sephora's website. I often read reviews on future purchases. Not everyone has a smart phone so sometimes when I end up at the mall enexpectadley, I forgot the exact items that I wanted as I tend to rack up the wish list as usual. It would be nice to see some computer stations so that people can pull up their account and get exactly what they need.

a search kiosk. like a little cmp where you type in what you are looking for, and it gives you recommendations from different brands and price ranges.  and it also tells you where to find it!

Anonymous Insider

make over videos playing in stores and on the web site !

make over videos playing in stores and on the web site !
Anonymous Insider

i think u should have a special kiosk for beatyinsiders!

I would like to see how to seminars or classes. Like the right colors for you, are  you applying your makeup correctly ext.....

Anonymous Insider

I would be interested in seeing a skincare and makeup selector sort of like you have for fragrance.  This would help people to select skincare and makeup products based on skintype, and issues.  Also include something so people could figure out what their skin type is.  Some people don't know, and others it can change.  A lot of times i have questions when i go into the stores and stand around waiting for nearly an hour for someone to help me....and their advice isn't always the best...it is based on what they use, and their skin could be different than mine.   Having an automated selector available would help save customer's time & resources (from spending money on products that do not work). 

Anonymous Insider

Ratings and Reviews kiosk!

Ratings and Reviews kiosk!
Anonymous Insider

What makeup would you recommend to bring when traveling via plane with only carry on luggage? Would need to be going from day to night makeup too.

Anonymous Insider

interviews with top makeup artists and their little techn...

interviews with top makeup artists and their little techniques/secrets

An online ordering Kiosk. It would be nice just to be abl...

An online ordering Kiosk. It would be nice just to be able to order a product with free shipping, no matter the cost, and have it sent to the store or home, either would be fine, in case the store is out of the item(s).

Sephora game apps for iphone X]!

Sephora game apps for iphone X]!

ratings and reviews kiosk!

testing