Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I am one of those people who research products and compare the ones that catch my eye with each other.  I ALWAYS read the product reviews online and would love to be able to do that when I get the chance to go to the store. As a matter of fact, during Thanksgiving week I shopped at two different Sephora stores and when trying to decide between products, I asked multiple sales associates their opinion on products to help me make my decision if I was tuck between products. The review kiosk would help!

Anonymous Insider

review kiosk would be nice because everything I purchase...

review kiosk would be nice because everything I purchase I always look at the reviews prior to purchasing

Ratings & Reviews Kiosk! That would be super helpful =)

Ratings & Reviews Kiosk! That would be super helpful 😃 I'm the sort of consumer who researches products before I purchase it. Or at least a computer instore to look up info because often times its difficult to find a beauty advisor to help. Plus, if an item's out of stock instore, then the customer can just order it online while at the store. Consider creating an app for other smart phones, not all of us have iphones afterall.

Also, it'd be helpful if you put up how-to videos around certain brands that have palettes in order to give us more ideas on how to apply makeup. Consider choosing models of different skintones and ethnicities for these videos to show the variety of the product.  Actually, this would be helpful online as well if you'd list videos on the product page.

Tags:

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see "how to" videos playing while I shop.

I think it would be cool if you had an app for 3G mobile phones with makeup tips and a tool where you can apply majeupvto a face. Then you could have different face shapes, eye colors,hair colors, and your makeup products to apply to the demo dace.
Anonymous Insider

If there was a way to put the ratings and review instore that would rock. If would be neat too if the customers can put their input in on products in the store and were actually able to rate them in the store.

rates and reviews there are too many products to choose from, that all claim to so the same thing.  by posting rates and reviews each one of us can use this to pick the right product for each individual need.

in store shade matcher kiosk

in store shade matcher kiosk

ratings and reviews kiosk

ratings and reviews kiosk

Being able to access ratings and reviews in store would b...

Being able to access ratings and reviews in store would be fabulous!
Anonymous Insider

I would love to see cumsomer reviews at the store. So I can know what others think before I go home and find out I don't like it. I think that would be really nice to have:smileyhappy

Anonymous Insider

I'd like to see make-over videos!..I love how a woman can go from blah to woah! with a little make-up and glitz!.....

have some sort of beauty panel that does professional videos of popular beauty questions (how to do a smokey eye, apply concealer, etc.)

Ratings and review kiosk would be great...so would a foundation shade finder, like if you could have your picture taken and then a database could analyze your skin tone and match a foundation shade to your exact skin tone!

I like the idea of the Kiosk, but not the i-pad!!! not everyone can afford an i-pad, nor does everybody want one. I don't think its fair for all your shoppers to have that! But having a kiosk with make up tutorials or reviews of products, that sounds like an excellent idea!

Make-over videos and a way to view beauty talk reviews in...

Make-over videos and a way to view beauty talk reviews in-store

A way to look up reviews of products, such as a kiosk, wo...

A way to look up reviews of products, such as a kiosk, would be great to have in the store. I usually do my research on products that I intend to buy before I go into the store but there is always an item I discover while in the store so I try to look up the product on my phone at Sephora.com. This takes quite some time and sometimes, if my phone has low singnal, it doesn't work at all. So, a kiosk in the store where you could either scan the bar code or search for an item to get ratings and review would be an excellent addition to the store and would make the shopping experience more delightful.

Kiosk with: "if you love [this product], try..."...

Kiosk with: "if you love [this product], try..." plus some trendy picks for the season or highlights on new products

rating and reviews kiosk pleeeease!

i always have my sephora app on my iphone pulled up when i go in there because with so many choices i never know what to get. even if i do research before going in and i'm still always curious! but i usually don't have service which defeats the purple so the kiosks would be much more helpful! please and thank you sephora! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RATINGS AND REVIEWS KIOSK WOULD BE AMAZINGGGGG!!! I don't...

RATINGS AND REVIEWS KIOSK WOULD BE AMAZINGGGGG!!! I don't buy ANYTHING
Anonymous Insider

Re: RATINGS AND REVIEWS KIOSK WOULD BE AMAZINGGGGG!!! I don't...

buy anything without first reading the reviews! and I have been a VIB for about 9 years. This would greatly improve my store experience.

testing