sephoraadmin2

What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

TheBronzeGodess

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

Special discount codes exclusive to us beauty talkers :smileywink:

weeeeweeeeeee

A huge chatroom!

Brie514

I'd love to see it integrated into the mobile app! 

TheBronzeGodess

(0) Hearts

It already is on mine... 

image.jpg

MK89

I would really like if we could get a notification when someone replies to us in a thread...it can be annoying if you asked someone a question, they answered and then it gets buried over time

sparklekai

this is a great idea! so many times people have responded to something i have posted and asked a question and i never know! then i feel bad for not answering in a timely fashion!

elnxio

[ Edited ]

an official review section where products/reviews are easy to find

elnxio

and also sections for different skin types that lists products/advice specific for that skin type. 

desertbr4t

it doesnt have to be specific to BeautyTalk but i would like to set my favorite brands and be notified when they have new products

rgnancy

(0) Hearts

i want to know what concealer is best for me i have really dark circles and every time i apply concealer it runs off and by the end of the day it would be gone and my dark circles would appear again i really want to know what concealer can i use??

maggieit

more tutorials

more tutorials
DjSabrines

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on Beautifully?

There used to be a tool where you would answer all these questions about your skin (your biggest hang-ups, skin type, etc) and one like it that categorized fragrances and "if you like Angel, you might like....." I thought this was great.  Also a hair and of course makeup comparison/tool would be awesome.  I would love to see Celebs or even just somebody wearing a makeup product, to see the way they did and how it actually looks on a person.  Maybe incentives to write more reviews too.  And how about coupons and discounts?!?!  Otherwise, love Sephora online-it's my #1 beauty go to.

Minjin

How to I get rid of dark spots on my face?
0bambi

(0) Hearts

I've been using Oil of Olay's rotating skin cleaning brush with the cleansing cream and have seen a dramatic improvement in my dark spots.  I have very light skin with olive/gold undertones and I get spots from the sun easily.  I also have a few freckles, and I noticed after my last pregnancy that the "mask" pigmenting didn't fade.  I bought this product from Walgreens and it was the best thing I ever did.  This brush has removed all of my smaller spots and the larger ones have gotten much lighter.  My mom asked what I was doing.  She had to have some of her spots removed by her dermatologist.  She's using it now and is getting the same results as me.  Much better than surgery! :smileyhappy:

Judyxoxo

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsin...

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsing history totaling up to about 150 points. How can i get back these missing points?
jenna04

(0) Hearts

i had order stuff online and i got 76 points but i have been going to the store too and i came online to check my points i still have 76 points where are my other points?

anitsirka

vib

(0) Hearts
vib
mscacouture

NAKED Basics palette

(0) Hearts
NAKED Basics palette
simike

(0) Hearts

I received an email about Inside: $15 to spend. When I try to apply it online during checking out, it shows the value of the gift card is $0.  I don't understand why? the information of the reward card is REWARD CARD #: 6084119966438508 PIN #: 88508000. Would you please check if the reward card does exist. I really want to purchase something from your website. Please tell you how to use the reward card online, or do i have to go to your store. Thank you very much.

tesik

(0) Hearts

I have a same problem with 15$ rewards card,can you explain how to use it right online,please.thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 53 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • samguy1
    • beth1
    • shopgirl7373
    • luvmakeup4er
    • cutie88268
    • hcostello