What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

(0) Hearts

I'd like it to be available on a mobile app for Canadians, or have the website optimized for mobile. And please fix the sign in iissue, it's so annoying to be constantly signed out so that when I click an email it tells me message not available. 

(0) Hearts

Oops just saw this is super old... Wow don't know how I ended up here lol 

Special discount codes exclusive to us beauty talkers Smiley Wink

A huge chatroom!

(0) Hearts

Second a chat room!  

I'd love to see it integrated into the mobile app! 

(0) Hearts

It already is on mine... 

image.jpg

I would really like if we could get a notification when someone replies to us in a thread...it can be annoying if you asked someone a question, they answered and then it gets buried over time

this is a great idea! so many times people have responded to something i have posted and asked a question and i never know! then i feel bad for not answering in a timely fashion!

[ Edited ]

an official review section where products/reviews are easy to find

and also sections for different skin types that lists products/advice specific for that skin type. 

it doesnt have to be specific to BeautyTalk but i would like to set my favorite brands and be notified when they have new products

(0) Hearts

i want to know what concealer is best for me i have really dark circles and every time i apply concealer it runs off and by the end of the day it would be gone and my dark circles would appear again i really want to know what concealer can i use??

more tutorials

more tutorials

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on Beautifully?

There used to be a tool where you would answer all these questions about your skin (your biggest hang-ups, skin type, etc) and one like it that categorized fragrances and "if you like Angel, you might like....." I thought this was great.  Also a hair and of course makeup comparison/tool would be awesome.  I would love to see Celebs or even just somebody wearing a makeup product, to see the way they did and how it actually looks on a person.  Maybe incentives to write more reviews too.  And how about coupons and discounts?!?!  Otherwise, love Sephora online-it's my #1 beauty go to.

How to I get rid of dark spots on my face?

(0) Hearts

I've been using Oil of Olay's rotating skin cleaning brush with the cleansing cream and have seen a dramatic improvement in my dark spots.  I have very light skin with olive/gold undertones and I get spots from the sun easily.  I also have a few freckles, and I noticed after my last pregnancy that the "mask" pigmenting didn't fade.  I bought this product from Walgreens and it was the best thing I ever did.  This brush has removed all of my smaller spots and the larger ones have gotten much lighter.  My mom asked what I was doing.  She had to have some of her spots removed by her dermatologist.  She's using it now and is getting the same results as me.  Much better than surgery! Smiley Happy

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsin...

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsing history totaling up to about 150 points. How can i get back these missing points?

(0) Hearts

i had order stuff online and i got 76 points but i have been going to the store too and i came online to check my points i still have 76 points where are my other points?

vib

(0) Hearts
vib
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg