sephoraadmin2

What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

elnxio

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

[ Edited ]

an official review section where products/reviews are easy to find

elnxio

and also sections for different skin types that lists products/advice specific for that skin type. 

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

it doesnt have to be specific to BeautyTalk but i would like to set my favorite brands and be notified when they have new products

rgnancy

(0) Hearts

i want to know what concealer is best for me i have really dark circles and every time i apply concealer it runs off and by the end of the day it would be gone and my dark circles would appear again i really want to know what concealer can i use??

maggieit

more tutorials

more tutorials
DjSabrines

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on Beautifully?

(0) Hearts

There used to be a tool where you would answer all these questions about your skin (your biggest hang-ups, skin type, etc) and one like it that categorized fragrances and "if you like Angel, you might like....." I thought this was great.  Also a hair and of course makeup comparison/tool would be awesome.  I would love to see Celebs or even just somebody wearing a makeup product, to see the way they did and how it actually looks on a person.  Maybe incentives to write more reviews too.  And how about coupons and discounts?!?!  Otherwise, love Sephora online-it's my #1 beauty go to.

Minjin

(0) Hearts
How to I get rid of dark spots on my face?
0bambi

(0) Hearts

I've been using Oil of Olay's rotating skin cleaning brush with the cleansing cream and have seen a dramatic improvement in my dark spots.  I have very light skin with olive/gold undertones and I get spots from the sun easily.  I also have a few freckles, and I noticed after my last pregnancy that the "mask" pigmenting didn't fade.  I bought this product from Walgreens and it was the best thing I ever did.  This brush has removed all of my smaller spots and the larger ones have gotten much lighter.  My mom asked what I was doing.  She had to have some of her spots removed by her dermatologist.  She's using it now and is getting the same results as me.  Much better than surgery! :smileyhappy:

Judyxoxo

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsin...

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsing history totaling up to about 150 points. How can i get back these missing points?
jenna04

(0) Hearts

i had order stuff online and i got 76 points but i have been going to the store too and i came online to check my points i still have 76 points where are my other points?

anitsirka

vib

(0) Hearts
vib
mscacouture

NAKED Basics palette

(0) Hearts
NAKED Basics palette
simike

(0) Hearts

I received an email about Inside: $15 to spend. When I try to apply it online during checking out, it shows the value of the gift card is $0.  I don't understand why? the information of the reward card is REWARD CARD #: 6084119966438508 PIN #: 88508000. Would you please check if the reward card does exist. I really want to purchase something from your website. Please tell you how to use the reward card online, or do i have to go to your store. Thank you very much.

tesik

(0) Hearts

I have a same problem with 15$ rewards card,can you explain how to use it right online,please.thanks

jjhp

gift reward

(0) Hearts
gift reward
skincarecrazed

(0) Hearts

I RECIEVED A  VIB  $20 OFF COUPON IN THE MAIL, BUT I LOSTIT. I TOOK MY HOUSE APART AND I CAN'T FIND IT : ( I WANTED TO USE IT ON LINE TO BUY THE FRESH CREAM ANCIEN EYE CREAM WHICH I LOVE, BUT IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO?? THANKS, STACEY

Zehra89

Better complexion

(0) Hearts

what can i do to have a more clearer complexion? i dont want to conceal it i dont want make up, i want a skin care product that actually helps even skin tone. Any suggestions?

toppkatt

(0) Hearts

logiepogie

Hair greasy

(0) Hearts
Hair greasy
desireesparkles

Chat with beauty experts

(0) Hearts
Chat with beauty experts
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats