Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on BeautyTalk?

Sign-in has been frustrating for me as a new user. Not clear when I've been logged out. I also would like to see a mobile version.

I'd like it to be available on a mobile app for Canadians, or have the website optimized for mobile. And please fix the sign in iissue, it's so annoying to be constantly signed out so that when I click an email it tells me message not available. 

Oops just saw this is super old... Wow don't know how I ended up here lol 

Special discount codes exclusive to us beauty talkers 😉

A huge chatroom!

Second a chat room!  

I'd love to see it integrated into the mobile app! 

It already is on mine... 

image.jpg

I would really like if we could get a notification when someone replies to us in a thread...it can be annoying if you asked someone a question, they answered and then it gets buried over time

this is a great idea! so many times people have responded to something i have posted and asked a question and i never know! then i feel bad for not answering in a timely fashion!

an official review section where products/reviews are easy to find

and also sections for different skin types that lists products/advice specific for that skin type. 

it doesnt have to be specific to BeautyTalk but i would like to set my favorite brands and be notified when they have new products

i want to know what concealer is best for me i have really dark circles and every time i apply concealer it runs off and by the end of the day it would be gone and my dark circles would appear again i really want to know what concealer can i use??

Anonymous Insider

more tutorials

more tutorials
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new feature(s) would you like to see on Beautifully?

There used to be a tool where you would answer all these questions about your skin (your biggest hang-ups, skin type, etc) and one like it that categorized fragrances and "if you like Angel, you might like....." I thought this was great.  Also a hair and of course makeup comparison/tool would be awesome.  I would love to see Celebs or even just somebody wearing a makeup product, to see the way they did and how it actually looks on a person.  Maybe incentives to write more reviews too.  And how about coupons and discounts?!?!  Otherwise, love Sephora online-it's my #1 beauty go to.

How to I get rid of dark spots on my face?

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsin...

I noticed that i have some items missing from my purchsing history totaling up to about 150 points. How can i get back these missing points?
Anonymous Insider

i had order stuff online and i got 76 points but i have been going to the store too and i came online to check my points i still have 76 points where are my other points?

vib

vib
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing