Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

a dark circle remover, that actually works and is permament

a dark circle remover, that actually works and is permament

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

A swim cap that didn't snag, pull, or break your hair, was easy to put on, really kept pool water out of your hair, let you deep condition while you swam, AND looked cute!

Anonymous Insider

I would make a magical thing where you put ur face into i...

I would make a magical thing where you put ur face into it and it would put on all ur make up which fixes all ur flaws and the right shades for eyes and lips and look good all the timee! (:
Anonymous Insider

Living In Florida, is wonderful. The food, beaches, and fun are everywhere and at every price point. But if you are going to be at outside event from May until October your need a mattifying primer or  a mattifying gel before a prime,r and a powder or blotting papers.

The hair color giants have products to help our hair in high humidity environments. I have never found a concealer or foundation that does as good of a job as my hair care products. The best  for me are Stila an Bobbie Brown, but they are not effective after a 1/2  outside. Sunscreen has the same problem. It may be a waterproof sunscreen so one can enjoy the ocean, but if you have been out in the heat for more than 1/2 hour, it is not as effective. Companies that sell sunscreen make a fortune here, b/c one has to reply often. I found the same problems while visiting Melbourne, Australia In Feb. of 09.

Anonymous Insider

a liquid foundation that looks naturaql all day & doe...

a liquid foundation that looks naturaql all day & doesn't settle in the creases

A waterproofing spray that you would mist over your entire face after you're done putting on your makeup. It would be really nice for summer pool parties because I hate having to switch up my everyday makeup for water-proof kinds I'm not use to using, but this would allow you to use those everyday products while still keeping them in place.

Anonymous Insider

some way to lose weight but not in my face

some way to lose weight but not in my face

I'd invent one to eat away at the cellulite on my legs :)

I'd invent one to eat away at the cellulite on my legs 🙂

One that instantaneously got rid of any pimple anywhere!

One that instantaneously got rid of any pimple anywhere!
Anonymous Insider

I would make a revitalization spray that when used would make your make up look as "fresh" as when you applied it!

Anonymous Insider

glow in the dark eye shadow! so fun, at the right time an...

glow in the dark eye shadow! so fun, at the right time and place of cuorse 🙂

I would invent a concealer that doesn't settle into the crinkles on my upper eyelids by the sides of my nose. I can't stand that, and I haven't found anything that works and still conceals those dark shadows.

An eye cream that really does eliminate fine lines, reduces puffiness and lifts.... that doesn't cost almost an entire days salary. : )

When using a facial mask, the mud dries and tightens my whole face, getting rid of wrinkles and sags. I would like to see a facial cream that could give the same mini-face-lift effects as this.

Anonymous Insider

a primer that actually fills in larger pores.  I am a pro makeup artist, have tried every cheap to prestige brant out there and still this is my Holy Grail product.  Anybody know of one out there?

Anonymous Insider

A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting
Anonymous Insider

Re: A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

There is one! try buxom lipgloss it plumps REALLY well and doesn't sting!
Anonymous Insider

Re: A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

completely agree with the Buxom lipgloss! great lip plumping product

an elixir that would reverse the aging process & cure all forms of illness (a pretty big miracle).

Well, my fianc� is a chemical engineer... I'd love to tea...

Well, my fianc� is a chemical engineer... I'd love to team up with him and formulate THE perfect primer! One that helps conceal blemishes, fills wrinkles, helps makeup stay put... All while giving a natural look. One can dream 🙂
Anonymous Insider

A eyeliner that is water prof, and does not smudge.

331 Replies
testing