Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

A foudation that doesn't make me break out! 😉

❤️ beautygeek97

Concealer and foundation that don't make my blemishes even more noticable. I've yet to find one.

-Haylolo

I would invent a creme that fights crows feet in your cleavage, keeps from lines and creases forming on your chest.

a miracle beauty product i'd invent is a really good concealer that lives up to its name, not one that just promises to stay on for hours and cover dark circles with out having to use the whole jar

I would invent a hair care formula that conditions and smooths without being greasy.
Anonymous Insider

I would invent some sort of hair product that you can put in your hair that will make it pin straight (not permanenly, just until you wash it again) without even having to blowdry or flat iron, it will just dry straight silky, and gorgeous, even for people with naturally wavy thick hair like me

Anonymous Insider

A dewy-finish liquid foundation with long lasting power!!!

a cream that not only gets rid of dark circles permanently but under-eye bags as well!

Anonymous Insider

A product that scans your face, decides what shape brow would look best on you, and shades them/ tweezes them that way everyday perfectly.

Or a product that gets rid of undereye circles permanently overnight.

Anonymous Insider

something that contain self esteem that would be contaigious to the people around you

Tags:

Something that would erase scars. I have a few from when I had chicken pox and a few acne scars.

Something that REALLY gets rid of broken capillaries and rosacua (can't spell and spell check can't find) that you just could smooth over your face once and it'd be all gone.

Anonymous Insider

A light formula foundation with high coverage... I'm so tired of all these thick, unnatural formulas I have to put on to make my face look even 😉

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a pill you could take to make your hair naturally start producing keratins (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called-the thing in your hair that gives it colour) of a different color.
Anonymous Insider

I wish I could invent something that actually got rid of blackheads, shrank pores and evened out skin tone/texture.

definitely in need of that!

Anonymous Insider

I would love to have a product that really takes the puffiness from under your eyes away ....and if it is the "fat pockets" that are causing the puffiness there has to be something out there for this...? Right

Remember that make-up 'machine' in the 5th sense?? When Lilu(?) just put in on, pushed the button, and *Pouf* she had great make-up on. With a computer software to design the make-up looks!!

Anonymous Insider

a cream that gets rid of freckles yeah

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a foundation that doesn't only cover blemishes but also heals, treats and cures them Smiley Happy.

And a fail safe bright red lipstick that anyone could wear without considering skintone; it would look just great on anyone!

Anonymous Insider

l would invent a product that sucks the oil out of your face so when you apply foundation it stays on without shine and reapplications of powder.  Oh and maybe a sticker that has makeup applied to it already and you just lay it on your face, rub, and oila, instant perfect makeup!  Wishful thinking!

331 Replies
testing