Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Anonymous Insider

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I would create a portable makeup palette with interchangeable capabilities!Smiley Very Happy You could choose ANY brand of eyeshadow, blush, etc. and arrange them as desired. That way you can have an efficient way to carry the particular eyeshadows, blush, lipcolor etc. you are using at the moment together. It is aggravating to have three or four eyeshadow palettes, each palette containing only one of the eyeshadow colors you are currently using, and keeping them all in your purse. A makeup bag only holds so much after all. It's pretty sad when your makeup bag is too big to fit in your purse!

I would invent a serum (cream/lotion) that would truly work to eliminate (reduce) lines around the lips.

Sunscreen spray mist for face + neck. One that won't hurt your eyes, disturb your makeup, or clog your pores. The mist will have the consistency similar to a light water mist.

ki
WINDOW SHOPPER I Rouge

A foundation that never fades, yet doesn't dry the skin out, stays slightly dewy without mica or shimmer and is light enough and neutral enough for my skintone and one last thing, LOL, it can't irritate my sensitive skin.

Anonymous Insider

oh.... definately an amazing mascara.... one that will take in incredibly short and sparse lashes and turn them into the long, thick luxurious lashes I have always wanted......

Anonymous Insider

The miracle beauty product I would invent is a cream that works for everything. It can be used as a lip balm, a moisterizer, a primer, a body lotion and fights all signs of flaws including acne, wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks.

Haha! Josie Maran already "found it!"It's Argan Oil! I love that stuff I would say five it a try! 🙂

Something that cuts the shine on my face without making it look wrinkly, dry and/or full of flaws. 

This is a good one, I tried just about every concealer on the market in 2005, they were all either the wrong color or would have rubbed off on my white satin dress (my tattoos are on the inside of my arms). I gave up...

a cream for dark under eye circles that actually removes them

A moisturizer that battles moderate acne as well as wrinkles but doesn't dry out the skin.

a tattoo cover up that didn't involve a ton of artistry technique...just slave that stuff on and poooof you are on your way to your wedding minus that giant TRIBAL SUN TATTOO from 1997! Smiley Wink

great lower lash mascara (formula and brush)

great lower lash mascara (formula and brush)

I would invent a product that really cures big pores, dar...

I would invent a product that really cures big pores, dark under eye circles AND acne all in one.
Anonymous Insider

Re: I would invent a product that really cures big pores, dar...

Amen to that! Whoever invents something like this should get the Nobel Prize.

Re: I would invent a product that really cures big pores, dar...

I would love that|!!

A foundation/powder that you don't have to reaply throughout the day due to shininess.

331 Replies
testing