Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

i would invent a miracle mascara unlike any other. a mascara that REALLY is like false lashes in a tube. what women wouldn't love that? (:

Anonymous Insider

Oh I hear ya jellymonster! All those mascara advertisements look so exciting and promising...even if the small print says "lashes edited in post production" or some false lashes inserted" they just lie!!!!

Re: a pill that I could take which would allow my hair to gro...

Hi! I'm not a pro, but I don't think there is a pill on the market that will prevent grays... There are plenty of supplements you can take to make your hair healthier though, like fish oil or supplements that contain Omega 3s 🙂

a pill that I could take which would allow my hair to gro...

a pill that I could take which would allow my hair to grow once again in its natural color - no gray roots!

I would invent a high spf, full spectrum sunscreen delivered in a mineral water mist spray which could be reapplied over make-up and would "set" the make-up as well as feel refreshing  so that I wouldn't have to remove and then reapply all my make-up in order to maintain protection from the sun throughout the day.

RE: Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I am getting a kick out of the fact that yesterday I bought this, made by Supergoop. Can I get a commission?

Spray on facial sunscreen that doesn't irritate yor eyes! Just sparay it over your makeup and go!

All in one Make up combining blush, concealer, and founda...

All in one Make up combining blush, concealer, and foundation together in one palette for easy on the go use.
Anonymous Insider

I WOULD ATTEMPT TO HAVE A MIRACLE BEAUTY PRODUCT THAT MAKES YOUR NOSE APPEAR SMALLER

Facewash that works well during menstruation

A comb that can oil the scalp as you comb your hair with...

A comb that can oil the scalp as you comb your hair with your fav oil.
Anonymous Insider

I have the unfortunate problem of deep-skin cysts...on my face. I have two on one cheek and a third on the other cheek, with pitted scars. I have yet to find a product that will allow me to minimize, hide, or eliminate these areas. Each product that I have tried has left me disappointed. In fact, a great many products will cause these areas to become inflamed and irritated making them even more obvious. I would invent a product that allows the areas to seemingly disappear or disappear in reality. Having that caked on makeup look is not something I will endure, therefore, I generally go without which also makes these areas obvious. I would love for my husband to touch my face without feeling the scars or the cysts. For him to gently touch my cheek and feel chinadoll skin is something I have dreamed of.

A lip plumper that actually leaves your lips fuller permanently

Anonymous Insider

A mascara that freezes the curl, as is, after using a lash curler -lightweight with no annoying filaments that can flake off.

a powder that covers all acne without clogging pores and...

a powder that covers all acne without clogging pores and stays on for most (if not all) of the day

I would invent the perfect foundation because when it comes to the essentials, it's back to basics.

This foundation would even out skin tone, correct imperfections, adjust it's color to match your skin tone perfectly and give you a healthy and dewey glow. Not only that, this foundation it would heal the skin. That means no chemicals and positive long term effect that, eventually, you won't need to wear special foundation anymore!

Anonymous Insider

I've tried a lot of makeup items but nothing works to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. 

Anonymous Insider

I would invent Instant Telomere Lengthening Pills!  Telomeres shorten every time that your cells divide and get very short by the time that you are old.  Lengthening them is supposed to make you younger.

Anonymous Insider

I would absolutely invent(if possible) an all new product that would remove unwanted age spots and other flaws that we cannot get rid of .  I know there are products on the market for this problem, but i have yet to have any work for me.

I would create, if I could, safe mascara or safe hair dye.

Anonymous Insider

I would invent an under eye concealer that really does cover under eye darkness.

331 Replies
testing