Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I'd invent a small compact case that could fit in your br...

I'd invent a small compact case that could fit in your bra that included lip gloss and mascara!!!

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Something to make my pores look like they did when I was twelve.  

Anonymous Insider

Circles Be Gone

A concealer that really hides dark eye circles.  Everyone has an occasional indulgence, but those of us with allergies are plagued with under eye circles.  I have tried many products, including a tatoo concealer, but none of them had really erased the circles...

Anonymous Insider

foundation that stays on oily skin all day

foundation that stays on oily skin all day

a lip liner that your lips would automaticaly fill in to.

Anonymous Insider

If I wished uopn a star I would wish for a brown powder dry shampoo! I love Clean's dry shampoo powder and I feel it is the one dry shampoo the really soaks up all the oil ,giving me that freah clean hair look. I just wish that it came in a brown powder formula because my hair is so dark!

A hair serum that would do whatever your heart desired th...

A hair serum that would do whatever your heart desired that day: from curly to straight, from brunette to blonde, from short to long - whatever!
Anonymous Insider

a universal skincare line.

a universal skincare line.
Anonymous Insider

The ultimate primer that would hydrate, provide spf cover...

The ultimate primer that would hydrate, provide spf coverage, mattify, help prevent breakouts, mesh together with the foundation you use to prevent a need for touching up so your face looks flawless all day long

something that quickly and effectively covers my dark spots/moles

Anonymous Insider

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent? Lipstain.

I am always looking for the perfect lipstain, in a dark color. I have tried so many...Lorac, Tokidoki, Josie Maran, and Urban Decay. So far, Urban Decay's Lip Envy is the best I've found. Last week, as usual, I tried a million different things on my hand, and washed my hands before leaving the store. When I got home, I found that one color was still on my hand. Now I can't remember what I tried! Can anyone suggest a lipstain that I may have tried in a dark color? Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Anonymous Insider

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation with...

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation without flacking

a mascara-eyeliner duo

a mascara-eyeliner duo

A foundation that can match any skin tone & at the same time treat blemishes all day

Anonymous Insider

Smiley HappyAn easy, foolproof smokey eye palette that will not wear off in 2 hours! :))

Overall Skin Perfector!

Overall Skin Perfector!

clear complexion and brightening oil-free tinted moisturi...

A clear complexion and brightening oil-free tinted moisturizer with salicylic acid and spf. This is so teens or adults with acne can get everything all in one! A lightweight tinted moisturizer that isnt as heavy as a foundation and won't make you breakout and that has acne fighting and killing ingredients! plus spf to help protect your beautiful youthful and radiant skin from the sun! And finally a brightening complex to get rid of any dark spots and scarring! TA-DA! Beautiful, perfect, flawless skin isn't impossible! 😄

Anonymous Insider

face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.
Anonymous Insider

Face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

Face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

Something to address dry skin in ignored areas like the underarms and inner thighs.  They can get rough, dry , dark and I have yet to see a single product that addresses all 3. 

i would invent a miracle product to make my braces completly less noticible mabey paint, or somthing for mylips and if not that then somthing to make my eyes blue or green or lighter or mabey somthing to make my eyes stand out waayy more than my stupid braces

331 Replies
testing