Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Make your hair grow serum/oil /potion/salve/magic dust!

Make your hair grow serum/oil /potion/salve/magic dust!
Anonymous Insider

I would invent a beauty product that would automatically...

I would invent a beauty product that would automatically give you the perfect look. Wether you want a light eye-shadow/ blush combination for school, or a smoky-shadow/ deep lip color for a date, this product will give you it all!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

A make up, powder and foundation.. to care the skin of the gorgeos girls are living in the most hot desert in the world in Arizona

Anonymous Insider

I would invent the perfect product to prevent my boyfriends stubble from irritating the skin on my chin whenever we kiss!

My biggest problem is wtih undereye sagging, so I would invent a cream that actually worked.  Not just for a couple of hours, but forever.  I'm so tired of looking tired!

An overnight mask that reduced oiliness, dryness, irritation and acne to reveal a fresh supple face in the am. A girl can dream can't she!

Ever try Queen Helene mint masque (older but a goodie)?  Available in drugstores....

Anonymous Insider

I think this is the best miracle beauty product any teenager (or adult) could dream of, I'm 13 and I would love to have this!

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a product that would remove redness from the skin (I'm thinking the face here).

A beauty product that actually gets rid of my dark undere...

A beauty product that actually gets rid of my dark undereye circles 100%.
Anonymous Insider

A cream that makes you thinner right away...and it will stay off!!  NO MORE DOUBLE CHINS!!! lol

A vanilla flavored lip balm that is creamy, melts into your lips (not greasy or oily) that you could use on cracked or dry lips that comes in a tube or stick, costing no more than $10.00 and could be used under any lip product. I'm totally bummed Smiley Sad that Bare Escentuals is no longer offering Buzz latte lip balm- it is my absolute favorite and I only have 2 tubes left!

A body lotion with SPF 15 or higher, that doesn't smell like sunscreen, and which is light enough to be used everyday without clogging the pores of my skin. We protect the skin on our faces from sun damage; why not on the rest of our bodies as well? The only body lotion I have ever seen with SPF in it was by Aveeno and I eventually had to stop using it because it smelt like sunscreen (a scent I can't stand) and it was so heavy and greasy that it made my skin break out.

It really seems like such an obvious thing to do, that I'm shocked no one else has done this yet. I try my best to protect my skin, but I'm still starting to see signs of sun damage on my arms and hands. Sephora, if you're looking for new ideas for products, please make a body lotion with SPF. I guarantee I will be first in line to buy it.

A cloth that instantly grabs every speck of eyeshadow glitter fallout! I avoid wearing some of my favorite glittery shades because I don't have time to deal with the mess on my cheeks!

I need an oil control makeup that reduces the red color and actually controls super oil production for a minimum of 10 hours

Anonymous Insider

a cream to really get rid of stretch marks for good

A facial cream that would eliminate longtime cystic acne...

A facial cream that would eliminate longtime cystic acne scars.
Anonymous Insider

A serum that gets rid of those little broken veins in the...

A serum that gets rid of those little broken veins in the face.

A foundation that could treat acne and surpress current acne

A foundation that could treat acne and surpress current acne

eyeliner that doesn't go on too thick,smudged only when u...

eyeliner that doesn't go on too thick,smudged only when u wanted it to and wouldn't if you rubbed your eyes,you can put it on your innerlid and it won't rub off in 1 minute and is vibrant all day long,an eyeliner that will definately get you compliments!
Anonymous Insider

a lipgloss/stick that would turn into whatever color would go best with your outfit Smiley Happy

testing