Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I would invent a pigment eraser. Just like a photoshop brush that will immediately erase it permanently.

Anonymous Insider

A hair cream that works with the follicles in the scalp to help hair grow out longer and build shine.

1) A non-greasy, lightweight, vitamin packed, paraben free serum to make my hair grow longer in 30 days!

2) A product to get rid of melasma, hyperpigmentation, old acne marks and genetic under eye circles. Not just make them lighter, totally get rid of them!!

3) Something to correct uneven skin tone on the body.

4) A cream to get rid of old stretch marks.

5) Nail polish that never chips.

A cream that would eliminate unwanted facial hair for good with organic ingredients and no side effects.

I would invent a wrinkle filler without having to use Botox or other stuff like that...a product you can buy and would last as long and make you look younger.

* A long-lasting foundation. Even the foundations that are advertised as lasting all day fade away by the time I am home from work (despite using setting powder or primer). 

* An all-in-one primer. It could cut down the time to put on one primer for your face and one for your eyes. 

a pore and scar shrinker.

This is a little far fetched... but hear me out... so there is a liquid latex type of foundation that you can put on that hides all facial imperfections.. then you can put all the coloring you want on top of it... eye shadow, blush, and what not... then when you want to take it off, you can peel it off like a peel off mask and it comes off in one or two pieces. I think that would be cool  lol

I would invent some magic beauty dust that you could mix in any product, so that it would actually do what it claims it will do--immediately. Stretch mark creams would actually erase stretch marks. Wrinkle creams would remove wrinkles. Exfoliaters would completely even out and smooth your skin, and so on...

A truly waterproof, never budge, perfect going on, all purpose, black but not too black pencil eyeliner.

A utilitarian pencil ( or automatic pencil might be even better) that I could buy a ton of and use

everyday for the rest of my life! Any eyeliner I use seems to wear off or end up on the outer

corner of my lower eyelids (although I do suspect that half the time the blame lies with my

rich eye cream! Must use a little less, in that case...).

Anonymous Insider

Instant Skinny Maniquin Cream

A cream that moisturizes and clears up all acne and imperfections... and it'd actually work!

Anonymous Insider

definitely a product that legitimately erases acne

Something to completely remove blackheads from the nose! I've been struggling for years...*sigh*

I've had the same issue for years too.  Try Perricone's Intensive Pore Minimizer, which is pricy but well worth it.  It is the first product I have ever used that actually eliminates 95% of the blackheads and minimizes the pores.

Ahhh, If only I could.... I would invent a formulation that would permanently stop overly excessive oiliness in the face. ( without being harmful  to the skin of course!)

To all my fellow oily skin ppl.... I feel your painSmiley Sad

A ginormus blockbuster that can carry everything I need, all in one place so I don't have to buy everything seperately and do trial and error on everything!

Anonymous Insider

A "makeup for dummies" kit, with foundation/powder and eye/lip stuff all in one palette. AND instructions!! I'd probably wear makeup more if I didn't have to lug around 5000 different products.

An intense scar/tattoo removal serum! I know they have products like this, but usually it takes a while to start seeing results, so something that worked almost instantly would be crazy-amazing.

Anonymous Insider

It would be an eye cream that would eliminate puffiness completely and firm upper eye area....

Anonymous Insider

Something that covers blemishes that doesn't look like spackle on.

1 Reply
testing