Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

being able to narrow down our search super easily! (by br...

being able to narrow down our search super easily! (by brand, skin concern, whatever)
Anonymous Insider

I Like the video list.

I Like the video list.
Anonymous Insider

i liked it better before, because the log in for the adiv...

i liked it better before, because the log in for the adivice was on the same page but now i have to go to a different page. its aggrivating sometimes:(

Overall much better shopping experience for Canadian cust...

Overall much better shopping experience for Canadian customers than before! 🙂
Anonymous Insider

finally getting the "remove" button on the shopping list.

finally getting the "remove" button on the shopping list.
Anonymous Insider

i'm triing to find what is best for my skin but cant find...

i'm triing to find what is best for my skin but cant find the window where it asks me several questions about my skin thne comes up with a list of suggested products

The ease of navigation. It's a totally makeover! Brava!

The ease of navigation. It's a totally makeover! Brava!

Re: What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

Oooops, I forgot to mention the quick access to your account, being able to view sales, samples, point perks, and all the infor for BI in one click! It's defintaley more efficient! Not to mention the turn around time for q&a's to be answered!.....There are many great features on the new site!

My favorite feature on the NEW Sephora is being able to view on the top VIB status and points! It makes it easier to click and see what's available to you!

I love the plethera of items and having them so easy to a...

I love the plethera of items and having them so easy to access. I must admit though that the quality of the customer service reps seems to have totally gone to pot since the new launch. Maybe it's the stress of switching over, but I've been pretty disappointed lately...

Re: I love the plethera of items and having them so easy to a...

Agreed. The new site have a lot of great features and but customer service is not as great. BeautyTalk personnels are good, but I sent 2 emails to Sephora with very specific questions and both time received the exact same generic answer (after the auto reply email). Also, I shop exclusively online but have not been able to place a single order on the new website (despite the fact I was ok on beta.sephora). I reported the problem a month ago, and it is still not resolve, which is depressing because it's 15 days of thrill right now.

Amidst the anger and disappointment, I also find it amusing and ironic since I lost the ability to order online from Sephora right after I became a VIB (a not so subtle message I should stop spending so much money at Sephora?).

p.s. If you are using the newest version of Chrome browser, it may warn you that part of the checkout process isn't secure (http instead of https).

Re: I love the plethera of items and having them so easy to a...

danispeed wrote:
I love the plethera of items and having them so easy to access. I must admit though that the quality of the customer service reps seems to have totally gone to pot since the new launch. Maybe it's the stress of switching over, but I've been pretty disappointed lately...

Oh no, sorry to hear that danispeed! I'll send you a message to follow up and see how I can assist. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love how you can search for everything. It could be col...

I love how you can search for everything. It could be color to contents. It's super great.
Anonymous Insider

I love the new Trends and Hit List! It's so fun to look at!

I love the new Trends and Hit List! It's so fun to look at!

I like how the main page shows you the new products! Love...

I like how the main page shows you the new products! Love looking at what is new and hot!! I'm obsessed!! 🙂

I love that I am now able to see the point perks.

I love that I am now able to see the point perks.

Locate a product in store! Love love love this!!

Locate a product in store! Love love love this!!

I love the more detailed product finder when searching fo...

I love the more detailed product finder when searching for items, and also being able to see the 100 and 500 point perks!

I love the "Find In Store" feature. This is so helpful...my store doesn't always pick up the phone so you don't have to waste your time driving there to find out it's not in stock. 

I also really like the fact we can see the Beauty Insider Rewards on our Profile page instead of the Check Out process.

Trends. :)

Trends. 🙂

I love the Top 10s

I love the Top 10s
testing