Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

Re: What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

I love our Scentsa system.  I love being able to show my clients all the features.  It's exciting to see them discover the notes of their favorite fragrances, and realize they can try other fragrances that share the same notes and feels.  Great job Sephora, it's awesome innovation!

Re: What do you think about the Scents fragrance system in Sephora stores?

I don't like it... Its way to strong and it gives me a headache

it was fun to use but then i couldn't find the recommended fragrances on the shelf

silk n epil

silk n epil
Anonymous Insider

Re: bb

To be honest, I had never heard of the Scentsa fragrance system until I saw this post.  If it is available in all stores then I think that Sephora SA's should make customers aware of this tool.  If an e-mail about it went out, then I must have missed that one.  It would be a good idea to do a little more e-mail promos to make people aware of it because I don't think I'm the only one who had never heard of it.

Thank you. 🙂

Re: bb

Now b/c of this thread I've heard about it and heard what the result of it is but still don't know what it is.  Do you answer a bunch of questions?  Do you go into a George Jetsons type booth?  What is it?

Anonymous Insider

I think its great. I would love to see some skincare and makeup products.

not always available sometimes disorganzied

not always available sometimes disorganzied

i didn't think there was one!! i am there ALL the time... : /

The Scentsa fragrance system is a fun part of the Sephora...

The Scentsa fragrance system is a fun part of the Sephora's "experience" and I think it is a great place to start for someone who may not know what kind of scent family suits them. The system provides a more convenient and pleasant way to explore the different fragrance groups as opposed to diving in aimlessly and sniffing one's way to a headache! Every so often I get a different result, which is fun because then I get a suggestion that is tailored to my mood and scent preference at that time (especially since I'm not one of those who sticks with one fragrance for years). I do have a suggestion regarding the different fragrance groups within the Scentsa system. See my post: http://bit.ly/f7cA0T
Anonymous Insider

I think the way they put it into a store is not very invi...

I think the way they put it into a store is not very inviting. Most people shop their and getting one or two things extra, Perfume is definitely not one of them, and I think placement has to do something with that. They are all together in the same shelves so it's hard to browse around that area unless your certain you are going to get that Gucci Guilty.

I think it's awesome. Super helpful.

I think it's awesome. Super helpful.
Anonymous Insider

he

I do not know what the Scentsa fragrance is all about. I'll have to stop in at the nearest Sephora store to find out.

Will try it today later when I go to Sephora! What can be...

Will try it today later when I go to Sephora! What can be bad at Sephora? Nothing!

Great!

Great!
Anonymous Insider

Re: What do you think about the Scents fragrance system in Sephora stores?

I love all the scents u just have to find out what scent fits u best...

I love the fragrances here! I can find almost any popular fragrance I am looking for. I ABSOLUTLY love that the fragrances come in affordable purse sizes too. Perfume CAN and WILL expire. it's best to just keep around the mini's and have a variety without having expired perfume! (smells like alcohol, yucky)

Anonymous Insider

It's perfect for trying new perfumes without buying a whole bottle that you may not like!!

awesome, but never tried it. looks interesting

awesome, but never tried it. looks interesting
Anonymous Insider

I really like it.

I really like it. It makes it so much easier to find what's your signature scent. I already had my fav. perfumes, vera wang's princess and aqualina's pink sugar, but i tried it anyway, and it brought me to those exact two! LOL

41 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing