Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

i like it!

i like it!

It makes shopping easier!

I think it's great especially if your not sure what your going for in a fragrance, it makes it a lot easier to choose.

Anonymous Insider

Re: What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

really great 😄

#1) samples : 

they're really great 'cause you can bring the fragrance home, then apply it the next day and see how long that'll last which is totally different from applying it in the store, then just walking around in the mall for a few hours to see if the scent stays. 

#2) fragrance finder

double thumbs up for this 'cause instead of looking around the fragrance section for a specific fragrance that you found online, you can just automatically check if the store has the fragrance. best thing 'bout the FF is that even if that fragrance isn't there, it shows you other fragrances you might like. what i really, really like 'bout the FF is that it provides so much information on each fragrance (ie. what the top notes are, who's the designer, etc.)

What is the Scentsa system?

What is the Scentsa system?

I think that the Scentsa is awesome. It helped me discover a fragrence that I never would have tried before...

Has Sephora stoped carrying HerCut Pixie Catalyst?

I am allergic to anything scented, which means all perfum...

I am allergic to anything scented, which means all perfumes. By having a fragrance system I will no longer be able to shop in Sephora stores, only online.

Re: I am allergic to anything scented, which means all perfum...

The first thing I smell when I walk into any Sephora is the many fragrances they sell. If you are allergic to fragrances, I don't see how you could shop in a Sephora store anyway.

Though I know some products are not scented, I guess you can get those online.

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE IT!!! Seriously, it works. I wanted to buy the DKNY raspberry candy apple one, but then I the Scentsa kiosk and I decided to check it out. My result: DKNY raspberry candy apple, it was so cool. I made my Mom use it, and it came up with Burberry Summer which has now become her favorite perfume. My friends used it and loved it too, it's so convenient, especially if you don't know what you want because it narrows the choices down for you.

fhfghfg

I think it is the coolest thing ever it knew exactly the type of scents that I like. Only one thing I would change; there should be a few words describing each picture underneath it.

I think it's nice! Interactive devices in stores are alwa...

I think it's nice! Interactive devices in stores are always fun, especially when you get to use them yourself 🙂
Anonymous Insider

UMMM I want to know what people did without it! I appsolutly love the system its so easy and the design is super clean and easy to navigate. I used to order my fregerences online... NOT ANYMORE!!!! Scentsa's system is awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE~!

LOVE!!! Thank you for providing this service 🙂

Anonymous Insider

The Scentsa system is really the only reason I started going into Sephora on a regular basis. I always use it to pick new fragrances. So glad I do because now I have started to enjoy more Sephora products!

After I becam familiar with the fragrance finder I really liked how it makes shopping for a fragrance finder easier! Walls of fragrance can be intimidating but this was easy.

Anonymous Insider

I love how easy it is to use! I get really shy and nervous around sales people for some reason, so its really cool that I can just walk up to the computer and look for things. Its also really rad that theres so much info about the perfumes on there, cuz I dont know very much about perfume, but I do know Im a Spicy kind of girl now tho!

Woman Very Happy

Anonymous Insider

Its a great tool, i love the new feature it has, and i love how id suggest you other fragrances that is simmilar if you are not carrying the fragrance. The quiz is fantastic!!! Thank you Sephora to having Scentsa.

Anonymous Insider

Having only used it a few times, I like it so far

Having only used it a few times, I like it so far
Anonymous Insider

??????????

It is decent.  Could use some improvements such as more options for search results.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing