Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I would love to be able to design/build a 500 point perk or birthday gift for myself online.... What I mean is if there was a tool, that would let you pick out samples.... kind of the way we pick our three free samples at checkout from a number of options, now imagine that, but with 100 point perk-sized samples, and more option, and so instead of getting the three samples that Sephora choose for me this year I would get to pick my own three samples from say 20 options and those come in a little box or makeup bag... I realize that it would only be an option for online shopping, but there could be the choice of a pre-selected set in stores, like the gifts we get now, and building one for yourself online. The 500 point perks could be the same thing, we could get to build our own. Does this make sense to anyone but me?? 🙂 (Also for Rouges, i think we should be able to make a small "Sephora- Favorites style kit for ourselves when we become rouge...but with samples rather than full size products)

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Great ideas! Cool!

-More than 1 promo code per order!! Especially for the 20% off and the sample gift sets.

-Samples at check out in store with every purchase that AREN'T store made.

-Events for VIB'S/Rouges with like snacks, drinks, giveaways, while we shop and get makeup done 🙂

- More enthusiastic store employees that like recommend products based on what we are buying (they never add on sales!). This is for the Victoria BC store at least.

I also think VIBs and Rouge members should get different samples/birthday gifts seeing as many of us spend a lot at Sephora.

I'd love it if you guys fleshed out the VIB Rouge program more. SO many of us hit Rouge status and then wait..and wait...and wait...for some kind of perk or distinction beyond the mini Bite lipstick and free shipping. If you put more effort into the program, it will encourage Rouges to re-up their status instead of allowing it to expire and not spending nearly as much.

Mmm not sure, since I don't ask for much! lol

Maybe like the option to purchase one of the samples with a discount?

Like the Coach Love sample, let's say you loved it, you get a coupon to purchase the bigger size with a small discount.

But eh, nevermind this might get taken advantage BUT you can add our

name to the coupon so no one else can use it.

Only to be used on one of the samples.

I would love your color IQ extended to include lip stick shades. Or the ability to purchase a blister pack of every shade of lipstick, concealer, eye shadow from a manufacturer. So I can try all of them on in the comfort of my own home without the fear of getting an infection. I went to your store yesterday and tried on concealer with an associate. Today I will be going to my dr as I now have a puffy eye lid. I had nothing wrong with me yesterday....

I've been wishing this forever! It's so hard to find a matching concealer or one that's just one shade lighter and then a bronzer that goes really good with that skin tone so it still looks somewhat natural. 

I really list the blister pack idea too just super small samples just to swatch colors that your going to do anyway in store this way you don't end up infected from it....I don't trust tester concealers(lip glosses or even double dipping a swatch into a blush or anything) that comes with brushes attached to the lid you know someone probably used it straight on their eyes and dipped all those germs back in and then an associate grabbed it later and swatched for you but you still have that other persons germs even with the swatch. 

The ability to have a "diagnostic" in-store and have all of that information and recommendations added to my Rouge profile.  If I could have a real person evaluate my skin, coloring, and interests and then have that info available for online recommendations and consultations...oh, that would be something special.  For me, that would be an amazing Rouge perk.

-More personalized samples. 

ex: you have combination skin, or a person of color...you get samples that reflect that

-Full size samples

-Little jars available(in limited quantaties) so that members could take a bit of tester foundations/concealers home with them. AGAIN this would be a godsend to women of color who often have issues getting that perfect shade

- VIB/Rouge wear

-A Sephora app for ANDROID!!

-Exclusive discounts for Rouges throughout the year

-The ability to use more than one promo code online

-More of those amazing 5,000 & 10,000 point promos like when Rouge launched

-Rouge-exclusive branded merchandise like iPhone cases, shirts, makeup bags, etc.

-Monthly in-store events for Rouge/VIB

-Rouge-only emails/postcards

-Surprise minis & full-size products sent to Rouges

-A referral program: for every friend you get signed up for BI, 100 points are added to your account

----Thanks for asking, Sephora! 🙂

running daily special for a single item 365 days of the year like some other companies do. 

But fixing the e-mail system would be a good start ._.

Points for helpful reviews! If we got a "point" for every "helpful" recieved it would be amazing. 🙂

START A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE! Perhaps make it exclusive to VIBs or Rouge to give shoppers an incentive to reach a certain level, and then price the monthly box competitively (competing with Birchbox and Ipsy). Offer deluxe sample sizes just like the other companies, and have some sort of points system that couples with the point system already in place. 

I would spend SO MUCH MORE money at sephora if sephora offered the same kinds of perks as Birchbox and Ipsy... I obviously already spend money at Sephora (VIB) but I'd be rouge if you guys offered a monthly subscription box! I wouldn't be able to control my spending! haha

YES YES please! I would totally shell $10-$20 for sephora sub box.

Great idea!  Would love that! 🙂

I would be all over this. I need a new subscription too especially after the whole Bondi BOMB. 

I am very close to hitting Rouge and I hope that there are more perks to that level introduced at some point. I would love to see, not just for Rouge but also for VIBs

-The ability to add more than 3 samples per order, or to include multiples of a sample rather than 3 different kinds

-More sample bags available throughout the year

-Points available for reviewing products

-Gifts with purchase - other companies often offer minis and deluxe samples with purchases and I am not sure why Sephora does not, because from what I understand the cosmetic company does this at no cost to the distributor. So when I see so and so company offering a free mini with purchase at 3 other stores, I wonder why Sephora is not following suit.

-The ability to use more than one promo code online

-MORE IN STORE PROMOS! For those of us who shop at Sephora weekly/monthly, the 'seasonal' promos are just not cutting it, when other similar stores seem to have monthly offerings available in store and online.

-More in store events. There are plenty of stores in more rural areas that never see events. I find it hard to believe that more product reps are not willing to staff an event and hand out samples.

-Flash shipping should be offered to all VIBs and Rouges.

-Early notification of promo codes

I would love to see a paper catalog again. Ulta sends me catalogs constantly, and I often end up purchasing special edition and holiday sets based on photos in their catalogs. I do wish that getting samples in store with purchase was automatic. I know that I can ASK for samples, but its no secret that many Sephora cast members are not always thrilled at the prospect of making samples. Its also disappointing to ask for a sample and get half a squirt of a foundation that isn't enough to cover your face.

I think the 500 point perks are generally really nice, but I balk at the idea of them being 'worth' $500 spent. I was very put off when the perfume minis point 'cost' was raised to TWICE what they were. Although I know Sephora isn't obligated to give anyone anything, I do find that there are MANY other stores that offer much more generous perks and gifts.

I am so close to Rogue that I am sure I will hit it in the next few weeks, but looking back over this years purchases I would say the least amount of gifts/perks I have received when shopping for beauty products has been at Sephora. I can walk into a department store and buy a couple products and get a bag full of deluxe samples without being a part of any of their rewards programs, so I do tend to expect more when I hit the upper tier of a stores rewards program.

I really wish VIB's could use two promo codes instead of one. Also a gift card say for $20-25 instead of a regular Birthday present would be nicer. 

I would love to see a monthly beauty subscription offered (like Ipsy and Birchbox) for VIB's and Rouge members. I wouldn't even mind paying a subscription fee. I think it'd be great to receive deluxe high-end samples on a monthly basis to help me discover new products without the commitment of buying full-sized items.

I think this is a great idea as well! I think many VIB/Rouge members would pay for this. I would just add that, like Birchbox, it should take into account skin tone and hair type (such black women who have natural or relaxed hair).

631 Replies
testing