Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Honestly, I think it's absolutely terrible that Sephora has such a pathetic "VIB" program.  For $500 dollars I get a "deluxe" sample, aka the promotional sample that gets sent to your company FOR FREE?  Really?!  Maybe for $25 that would make sense, but FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS is a lot of money!  I find myself trying to look at other stores more often to see if there are better loyalty rewards, I don't think I can possibly express how abysmal this company is at rewarding it's top spenders.  Even if the 500 point perk was ONE free full-sized product for under $30 I wouldn't complain, but the junk that's being offered as if it's gold is insulting to all of us.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Would love to have the option to redeem points for gift cards $5 for 100 and $25 for 500. Really that's only 5%
more samples for VIBS! let us get 2 or 3 additional samples or a delude sample per order without a code.
Free shipping on $25 or more
Surprise gifts as thank yous

Just a few ideas;)

I love August VIB month ! The complimentary makeovers and the VIB clutch are awesome :). I hope there's more VIB months and perks to come in the coming months :)!

more lip samples!

Hmm...how about

* FUll sized products as rewards

* Free shipping for VIB's or upgrade for over $50

* Sephora collaboration with some designers for items like keychains, hair brushes, mirrors,scented candles or classy bags as rewards for 500pts or with a minimum pruchase

* More frequent Sephora magazines with some tips and "make up how to/get the look" aside from product features

It would great if Sephora adopted a program like CVS, Target, and Whole Foods where you get a discount for bringing in your own shopping bag.

I have been really happy with VIB month. 

*The first week were free Full Customized Makeovers!

*The second week kicked off with the beautiful clutch filled with all sorts of luxury samples w/purchase!

*The third week was double Sephora points for VIB's!

*The final week is free shipping for all VIB's.!

I'm really impressed Sephora.  You asked VIB's what they wanted, they gave you a tough list and you came through!  I hope everyone's having a good VIB month!

I think VIBs should be able to use more than 1 coupon code. There have been many times where I have wanted to use more than one code, and for some reason VIBs can't 😞

For me, I feel that VIBs spend a TON of money every year, so why not just give us more samples, because after all people are  more prone to buy something once they have tried it.

Also, in my opinion, the 500pt "perks" are terrible. For the longest time I NEVER redeemed my points, because the gifts were so ridiculous. I mean when you really think about it, we have to spend $500 to redeem a gift....I don't think that me spending $500 is worth "deluxe samples". It would be REALLY nice if we could get like a 30% coupon, or even a full sized product.

Also, I agree with most of the other posters, if you wish to give everyone bday gifts, why not give us a 25%-30% off coupon for our bday month? It would not only benefit us, but benefit Sephora as well 😄

I think it would be cool if we could use out points like dollars that way  we can choose to save them for the more expensive items. To be honest I'm usually not overly impressed with the 500 point rewards. Also I would like to see more discounts/promos throughout the year offered just to VIB's.... after all we do spend a lot to keep VIB status 🙂

And the last thing is the birthday gift... I do like the idea of getting a little something extra for my birthday, but I want to choose something I like! So you could do a free full size item up to a certain dollar amout. That way we VIB's get something we actualy want.

Anonymous Insider

You go girl!

A couple of ideas come to mind......... The 500 Point Perks: larger size products, a must, and possibly with a choice of the products to put into your 500 point perk. I know I was a little disappointed with the latest PTR 500 Point Perk, having a total of 3 products totalling under 3oz. I actually received a free 3 piece PTR gift free with 25.00 purchase that was more impressive recently.

BI or VIB, should receive "special offers " when it's Birthday, there should be a GREAT GIFT! Whether it's a $ 25.00 or $ 50.00 Gift Card, or 25% off an entire purchase during the birthday month, would be EXCELLENT!
I look at it in terms of appreciation and feeling appreciated.

I can attest to definitely not feeling appreciated by Sephora.

I think just having other ways to earn points would be cool, like for being active in the sites community?  Maybe could work.

im a VIB. i would like for all of us VIBSthe following..
1.  to get more samples with every order of ours.. 
2.  to get double points evrery 6  months or so..
3.  certain percentage off on all products and purchases.
4.  bigger better bday gift..
5.  free shipping on orders over $25 without the use of a code.

Hi!

August is VIB month!  There are so many fun things going on for VIB's.  Check out your Sephora store for your VIB benefits this month.  Gifts, Double Points, Services and there is also free shipping available later on in the month for Sephora.com.  I love being a Very Important Beauty!

I'm loving the idea of VIB month -- I hope it's an annual thing! Other things I'd like to see:

-rewards somewhere between 100 and 500 points...maybe 250 or something?

-fragrances offered as a reward!

For VIBs:

-I liked someone's suggestion of us getting a bigger and better birthday gift....perhaps a coupon or gift card? The gifts are cute, but I think Sephora could benefit more from a coupon/card --- the gift costs Sephora X, but letting us use a gift card or a FABULOUS discount would probably *earn* Sephora XXXX. It would be a win-win.  😉

-automatic free shipping w/ a minimum $25 or $35 purchase, please, no coupon code!!

-the opportunity to earn points faster (either all the time or a few times a year or on certain products)

Better 500 point gift. Also 1000 point gifts that include a small size of perfume or skin care item.

Yup I would like to see better and full size birthday gift set

Exclusive products, samples, and sales. Maybe 25-50% off coupon for your birthda.

I love to see someone win their shopping/wish list for their birthday. Wow, wouldn’t that be amazing!

I'll have to admit there are times where I like sephora's birthday perks, like this year's birthday gift (fresh sugar lip treatment) and the one 2 years ago with the mini make up set (eyeliner, eye shadow & mascara) was nice as I get to try them out, although I would also love to see better birthday perks such as a gift card and better 100 pts and 500 pts rewards instead of mini samples. Most of the time I see rewards that aren't as appealing and would have to wait until next month. I mainly shop at sephora for my makeup and would like to see more of their special perks leaning towards this department as I feel sephora is moving their rewards and perks towards their skincare/cleansing products which doesn't really appeal to me as I purchase these products elsewhere. I would also like to see more occasional discounts for BIs and VIBs.

First of all, since I recently moved AWAY from ANY Sephora stores, I would love it if VIB's could get free shipping on orders of $20 or more.  Shipping is a killer sometimes!

I think that they should do something along the same lines as Birchbox, but for the VIB's.  I would even be willing to "join" for a small monthly/yearly fee or use beauty points to receive something like this.  I love the idea of getting new items to try, and I usually end up buying some of the items that I've tried with Birchbox.  Just my opinion.

I also agree that better choices for our VIB points, and would love to see more full-sized products offered for the 500 point perks, along with adding a 250 point perk.  I have had over 500 points for a year and just haven't really found anything I wanted to spend that many points on.

I'm a big fan of increasing the points per dollar earned once you reach VIB status...that would be great!  Maybe offering VIB's a monthly coupon would be a great incentive!

Aloha!

631 Replies
testing