Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I hope I'm doing this correctly!

For VIB's, I wish we were able to get to the sales before regular users could.

Also, I wish there was a way, if there was a product we loved, and it got on sale, that we would be emailed or notified about it.

There was a product I had been waiting for for a long time. I would check the product page often. I didn't check for a few days and I noticed it had gone on sale, and was out of stock!!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I would love to see free products for VIBs. Such as for every $500 spent at sephora, we get a free product up to $25. and being able to use more than one code online would be amazing.

How about SVIB or SSVIB (super sephora's VIB)?
- I.e. more levels or increments in the program.

1. you get extra free points or double points after spending 500, 1000, 2000. Earning faster when you spend more.

2. Different tissue paper colours instead of the standard red when you shop in-store. A bright pink for vib, or rainbow colour for upper levels.

3. A free ribbon, pin, candles, charm, or collectibles for each increments everytime you shop.

4. Complimentary Makeovers on your birthday.

5. Bachelorett or girls'night out party at sephora with mini how to-s, new product sampling.

I love the idea of extra points & makeover for birthdays, but it would be near impossible to have different color tissue paper behind the counter. There's barely any room behind the cash wrap as it is for everything.

How about special point perks for VIB's only?? Perhaps bigger sized perks 🙂

Sephora- It seems to take forever to get to 500 point perks. I wish it was a point for every dollar. Its close to it! And that way I could keep better track. I also wish you could become VIB instantly and not have to wait until the year is up... 

You do become a VIB as soon as you spend the $350?  I don't think you're clear on how the VIB program/BI program works, talk to a mod if you need help - all of your concerns are pretty easily addressed.  Which is great, solutions for problems = a good thing!

Hi Mizzy,

It *is* a point per dollar.  It doesn't take a year to reach VIB status, rather it is a dollar amount spent $350 a calendar year.  It's easy to keep track of your points.  Just look at your BI information at the top of this webpage.

I think a beauty cache program for VIB only, Sephora has tons of connections with various makeup/skincare/haircare vendors to set one up, and staff expertise readily available. I'm sure tons of VIBs are already subscribers to other monthly beauty box/cache programs, I'd be very excited to see what Sephora comes up with. Another thing is great gift with purchase options (maybe once or twice a yr), even if it costs me a little. Think the kits that Lancome and Estee Lauder put out during holiday seasons, usually it's with a minimum purchase of a certain amount, then add in $30 more, you can get a huge kit of makeup/brush/little travel size skin product.

Bchen,

There are lots of options for "Gift with Purchase" - just look at the Weekly Specials on Sephora.Com - there are many throughout the year. 

Free shipping automatically for all VIBs regardless of purchase amount 

I like the idea of sephora bucks. I think it would be better if we can use our point to purchase products that we really need istead of 100pt or 500pt perk. Also it would be better if VIB's can enter more than one coupon code and more gift options. It would be great if we get an gift card or discount for our Birthday month. 

VIB's get a 10% coupon upon becoming a VIB, they get a few 20% off Coupons throughout the year, they receive numerous free VIB promos (example recent clutch), they have access to products before everyone else does, they have a whole month in August of VIB freebies and specials, and lastly they get to keep points in their beauty bank for freebie products, and some people feel that the rewards program is abysmal?

Not sure I missed these perks, but I've been only offered 20% off once as a VIB for the event in november. Chic week in April was 15% off. I had not been offered any other discounts except the 10% when I became VIB and their spin the wheel thing for the F&F sale, which I didn't need to be VIB. I also don't know what "whole month of August of VIB freebies and specials" is about. 😞

Maybe VIBs get different perks depending on location... which would kinda suck..

So on the topic of what I want to see as part of VIB program,

-VIB only events where we can meet industry professionals and attend workshops (I'll take online workshops too)

-cute accessories or limited edition makeup just for VIBs

-I do like the points = discounts... but not sure sephora will do it. haha

-VIB instore perks... so we don't have to place an order online just to get a VIB perk

-being able to use 2 online promo codes

-free shipping over $25

As a VIB for quite a few years now, there are some things I would like to see.  Free shipping on $25 orders Would be great!  Also, being able to use more than one promo code at a time. Maybe more % off like the Black Friday one, or more of the $20 off your order VIB card that I just used. If you hadn't offered $20 off a $50, I wasn't even going to place an order. But I did. Lol.  Another thing I'd like to see is a discount for industry professions. Like the Mac Pro program. I am a cosmetologist.  I do hair and makeup. Having a discount to buy makeup for work purposes would allow me to buy even more products than I already do.  Also, when you do hold in store events, have them on a Saturday or Sunday. I work on Thursdays till 8 and have never been able to make an event. 😞

• Better 100 and 500 pt perks. Maybe even a 1000 pt perk offer too! The perks for those pts are as good as the samples. It's really not that good at all. Must be improved!
  • VIB Only events at least once a year
  • Surprises in the mail like a free sample or something
  • Free sample with every purchase in store. Not just online.

Gaiya said  "VIB only events where we can meet industry professionals and attend workshops (I'll take online workshops too)"

What an awesome idea, I'd love Online VIB workshops!

I inquired in store about Beauty Seminars for VIB's.....and the associate said "that's in the works!"  Yay, that's awesome news!

Yes.  Look at the amount being spent by VIBs and the amount being returned to them.  It's paltry.

I think the amount returned is beyond fair.  You're paying for product, and good customer service.  Sephora goes above and beyond by rewarding with freebies, reward points that don't expire, coupons, early access to products, events, an outstanding return policy, a birthday gift, and a whole VIB month etc... Sephora gives me more than my grocery rewards programs!

Hey there! 

I have to agree with a lot of the responses...the VIB perks are great and I would love to use them, but they only for work for certain people. I have very sensitive skin so receiving delicious smelling body wash as a birthday gift doesn't work for me. Also the samples are limiting in color and don't compliment my skin color/tone, more often than not. So a birthday discount would be huge. I can spend on what works for me! 

Also, meet and greet events just VIB's would be great! These events would have industry professionals come out from different companies (hair & make-up) to give advice. We also learn tips and tricks from each other. It'll give us a chance to get all dolled up, mingle and chat in person, and build a stronger Sephora community. A high class affair. Would having hor d'oeuvres be asking too much? 🙂

631 Replies
testing