Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I would love this. I've made small orders if I really like the samples, but then I worry that I might be making too many small orders. It would be nice if we could just get a range of samples sent to us, or if they could allow us more samples per order.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I get a 20% coupon in the mail monthly from Ulta; I do research to see where I can get my orders the cheapest before I buy (and generally it's Ulta because of the 20% off coupon). It'd be nice to get reminders or gifts in the mail or via e-mail reminder that you appreciate our continued business (even when we don't make a purchase).

Being able to turn points into percentage off coupons would be phenomenal, too. I currently have over 2,000 points saved up and haven't seen anything worthwhile to spend them on, yet.

i think in texas they tested out a 1000 points for 20% off earlier this year. In my opinion that's a lot of money spent for not much reward, but i probably would have done it!! lol

In addition to better/special in-store service, I wish the "perks" like free makeovers were a little more supported/understood/positively seen by store employees.

I recently tried to schedule a 45 minute session as a Rouge at my local store and it was like it was a huge pain for them, the manager didn't even greet me, and again when I tried to find someone to let them know I arrived for my appointment it was a hassle.

The actual session was fine/good, the girl was very nice and helpful. However, I wish setting these appointments for an EXISTING perk was more fun/positive, and that the process wasn't so painful... wandering around to check in... not knowing where or how long to wait for the SA... not communicating together as staff to know I was Rouge, etc. etc. etc.

So basically, improve the current service and shore up the existing perks, like free make up sessions.

Like many others posters, I would love to see these perks for VIB's:

- Free Shipping for order of $25 or more

- The ability to be able to use at least two promo codes for orders online

- 20% off coupon instead of 10% when we make VIB or re-qualify

- $25 gift card for our birthday in addition to the annual gift (a lot of us don't always like the gift)

-More 2x, 3x, 4x (3x for VIB's) points promotional periods throughout the year. I definitely purchased more than usual during the last one!

-When there is a tote or similar offering that is currently offered only in stores (like during the VIB 20% off period starting next week) that it is also given to VIB's with any online order during that period - and without the use of a promo code - it should be added to the cart automatically when we are logged into our VIB accounts. This would be a much more fair practice for loyal VIB's who do not live anywhere near a Sephora store.

A coupon for 20% off when you hit VIB Rouge! Since I got the 10% when I qualified for VIB, I was disappointed that I didn't get any coupon when I hit VIB Rouge.

That would be awesome!

I'd like to see a type of treasure hunt game for BT members. Sephora would ask questions related to products featured on their site and we would have to hunt down the answers. Prize? A special promo code to use on a future order. Maybe a bag with some deluxe samples and goodies? Some kind of discount or extra points added to our accounts? Multiple winners of course but still with a maximum number of prizes that can be awarded. A game could be played every couple of months or so and feature new products. Must include Canadian customers as well 😉

That sounds fun!

Thanks! I think it would be fun 😃

I do like the beauty box sample idea. most products I end up buying at sephora mostly has to do with me sampling the item first. I would also like the email problem to be fixed. I never received one VIB email.

ooh maybe everyday at a certain time they release a limited number of REALLY nicely priced items.
ugh it seems like my 2 cents lead to begging and the site crashing.

Oh but but what I meant to say is I LOVE THE IDEA of knowing WHERE ALL of the rouge events are I would take a train into dc and visit a friend for a few days to do an event (mind you I live in fla) but I totally would!

This is more of a BT reward SYESTEM but one point per heart?

although now that I'm saying this people would ruin the fun by begging for hearts but the idea is fun.

I second some kind of reward system for folks who put some so much time and attention into sharing -- enabling, and promoting (mostly) Sephora products -- on BT!

Have a feature where we can buy extra samples not available in the sample section for those of us who cannot get to a store. I don't mean crappy foil samples either - Deluxe samples of new stuff. Let us make our own sample bags for ROUGE. -

- EVENTS at ALL locations- not just a select few.

- Expedited  refunds - not everyone wants to wait 3 weeks for a refund when we return to the warehouse

- a little something extra in EVERY order besides a foil sample-

- I liked when Beauty Insiders had special offers not available

to anyone else. 1/2 price items that change every few days or something

I also love the idea of special products, at special prices, for VIBs only.

Plus I would love more deluxe samples (instead of foils) and getting to make our own sample bags.

Better in-store service. I know there's no "way" for the staff to recognize you as a VIB when you walk in the store (though, the Sephora app always pings me as soon as I am at the mall -- gotta love geolocation-- so shouldn't it work in reverse to let the staff know I've arrived in the actual store?)

Part of why I HATE going into an actual Sephora when I need something specific (vs. just browsing) is I always have to wander around for like 10 or 15 minutes before anyone offers to help me. For how much I spend there every year, I really think I shouldn't have to try that hard to get some attention and help -- especially for the quick services and demos. Offer of a free demo every visit would be a great VIB - Rouge benefit. 

I would really like to be able to "stack" two promos together.  Like say a deluxe sample required a $25 purchase and I made a $50, it would be nice to be able to add on another "$25 required" promo with that order.

I think that's a great idea.

This is the best idea!  Maybe VIBs could stack two codes and Rouges could stack three codes or something like that -- now that would be a perk!!

Definitely agree! This would be amazing. Even if it was only a VIB or Rouge perk.

631 Replies
testing