Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

platmin should have a higher price range. like $1000.

Bonus Samples for the gap between 100 and 500 a 250 one w...

Bonus Samples for the gap between 100 and 500 a 250 one would be GREAT

Sephora Benefits.

First of all I would like to say ThankYou Sephora for wanting feedback and for everything You do for VIB's&BI's! I would like to see the SkinCare promotion thing again that was active last Year. I was so bummed when I was due to get MySkinCare Product free after buying 5 or 6 SkinCare Products and being told Products were not available?. I also would like to see a new Birthday Gift free for VIB's and a Birthday Gift for free for BI's. Or a set for Both VIB's&BI's. New and more often bigger selection of 100 point perks and 500 point perks would be Great also. The LauraMercier 500 point perk was pretty bitty and JosieMaran little tiny but I Definitely Enjoyed MyDiorBracelet!! ThankYou Sephora, MyTooFaced EyeShadow Palette was Gorgeous perk. Maybe some more Sephora Totes offered for Promotion codes or Birthday Gifts. Or available for perks 100 point or 500 point. ThankYou again for listening Sephora!! Maybe inform VIB's of sales prior so not sold out before We know also!!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I agree with alot of what's been said so far. The most important thing to me would be to give VIBs more coupons and discounts. I spend so much money at Sephora so that would be awesome. I saw someone else mention being able to combine coupons and offers. Oh and bigger better perk point products too! the 100 and 500 point perks suck most of the time which is why I have almost 800 points saved up

Anonymous Insider

a delux sample product with every purchase

a delux sample product with every purchase

more coupons, more samples. we spend a lot of money to ge...

more coupons, more samples. we spend a lot of money to get to the VIB program... make it worth it!
Anonymous Insider

more samples!

more samples!
Anonymous Insider

Want to get the new bronzer illuminating look of the cheeks how do you get that

Anonymous Insider

How can I get rid of my pimple on my forehead..please let me know..thanks..

Anonymous Insider

I love Sephora and being a VIB - now how could I reccs that the program work better?

I notice a lot of very valid suggestions on the thread - and I will add a few.

I would like to see the VIB program have levels. It would make sense for Sephora as well - the more a customer spends - well, the more they spend. As a customer that can/will spend far above the VIB threshold - I'd like to see an enhanced program where there were maybe - Gold, Platinum and Diamond Levels. As for "entry" into these levels - maybe criteria other than simply spending money would be "required". Make it money based + find a way to draw these super spenders into becoming more active in their Sephora community.  We have a LOT of knowledgeable peers here - and since knowledge is power - well, lets find a way to empower every member of the Sephora Community. 

Although I love Beauty Talk and Sephora TV - and the product Q & A - How about ADD a segment called BEAUTY WISE - make this a tightly moderated bulletin board where "guest columnists from the Sephora Community" can write original articles Sharing their EXPERTISE and allow the entire community to benefit from their knowledge. They could range from the Fresh Faces starting to find their first looks, to building a cosmetic "wardrobe" to cosmetic safety, to skin care and best practices and featured looks and how-to's. These would be available like an "encyclopedia of gorgeous" - not bumped via questions of outside postings. 

Sure, the VIB program works - but how to make it do more for more. 

VIB - as it is now.

VIB Gold -  Spend $750 yearly + write product reviews for a minimum of 5 of your purchases + answer 5 questions. Refer 1 new members to BI

VIB Platinum - Spend $1500 yearly + write minimum 10 product reviews + let others benefit from your beauty know how - answer 10 questions and pen one yearly original article on something you excel at BEAUTYWISE (how to, best practices, building a basic cosmetic wardrobe, skin care case studies, best face forward, step-by-step quite to best looks). Refer 2 new members to BI.

VIB Diamond - Spend $2000+ yearly + write minimum of 15 product reviews + answer 15+ questions on product Q/A or BEAUTY TALK and pen an original article on something you excel at at BEAUTYWISE. Refer 3 new members to BI.  

Find some additional way to credit points for those that contribute over and above expected to the Sephora Community. (reviews, questions, BT, BI memberships - after that person makes a min. Purchases they get points too, etc)

Now that we know how to get there - maybe the "perks" can be depending of your "level". 

The 100pt and 500pt levels need more choices and maybe a bit better ones. Also, add a 1000 point choice. Be able to pick multiples - others have suggested this and it would get me to spend on "stock" items if something was enticing me to purchase then. 

Maybe VIB should have a differing set of stock samples based on their level. 

BI samples could remain 

For VIB - add VIB sample selection and let them choose 3 from each

VIB GOLD - the BI/VIB Choice + add choice of 1 of 3 Deluxe GOLD Samples

VIB PLATINUM - the BI/VIB Choices + add choice of 2 of 5 Deluxe PLATINUM Samples

VIB DIAMOND - the BI/VIB sample choices - let them take 3 of each + add choice of 3 of 6 Deluxe DIAMOND Samples. 

As for other benefits have periods of FREE SHIPPING with $25 purchase -- no coupon required for VIB's. (This allows the VIB to take advantage of another coupon offer)

2/year for VIB's. - announce the dates well in advance

6 a year for VIB GOLD - announce dates well in advance

Monthly for VIB PLATINUM - 1st thru the 10th or something

UNLIMITED for VIB DIAMOND with $25 purchase.

BIRTHDAY GIFT - Well, I know that has varied in the past (not a big vanilla fan either - but, this is offered to anyone who signs up so - a routine discount or free product for everyone/anyone would be cost prohibitive) and it would be nice to have a few choices and maybe that would be dependent of the coin one spends and their LEVEL within the program.

Other perks for the Gold, Platinum and Diamond Levels?

Bump up the Holiday Gift Card on membership level. 

Have VIB, GOLD, PLATINUM, DIAMOND Sales and Events!

Do DIAMOND Days - maybe early AM hours or late post close hours - early access is preferential treatment to someone spending thousands is a good thing for everyone. Can you identify your top customers by store, zip, state? Maybe these numbers are not "real" - only you know who spends what - but, these folks do deserve some special goodies. 

Maybe something like "Birchbox" - only on a quarterly basis. Do 2 price points -  BASIC 20 & OUTRAGEOUS 35. Have a choice of "looks" that will be detailed in the program. Make them a bit age specific and look specific. Classic or Fashion Forward. The options are only limited by your imagination - call me if you need ideas. :lol:

All I have - maybe more will come to me. 

Be Beautiful!

Anonymous Insider

When Beauty Insiders reach 150 points, they get a free Sephora makeup brush of their choice:heart:

IDEAS FOR SEPHORA

CUSTOMERS GET POINTS FOR REFERRING OTHERS TO BECOME BEAUTY INSIDERS AND MORE WHEN THEY BECOME VIB'S!

I agree with the previous comments that free samples shou...

I agree with the previous comments that free samples should be thrown into your bag at the store as well, not just online. A great coupon on birthdays would be amazing as opposed to just a product that frankly was nice but i ended up giving away to a friend. There should also be a tester for the 100/500 point items available in the store - maybe away from the register so that before we go up to purchase we can decide whether or not we want to use our points. I just used my 500 points on the Lancome set that was available at the Soho store and was frankly quite disappointed with it. I appreciate the gift but when youre at the register, you feel pressured to decide quickly whether or not you want the product. It would be better to be able to walk into the store and have a display showing testers of whats available to beauty insiders - That would also get those who arent beauty insiders to join if they are intrigued by the samples. It would also be great if you could give out points for reviews, and more points to those with 'starred' or 'favored' reviews.

Yes to the birthday gift or discount card;

Yes to the choice of more than one 100 or 500 pts reward online and better/bigger sample choices;

Yes to the free shipping limit to be lowered or be permanent for the VIBs (seriously the VIBs are usually addicted to Sephora and would be shopping even more often);

You might even consider offering the VIBs the choice of more than coupon (specially for deluxe samples) at least online.

(Almost always trying a new great makeup or skincare product from the deluxe sample makes me buy the full product. It is not always the same for those small samples at checkout as they are...well, small: in fact too small to be able to judge a product by it.)

I have always to decide between a skin care or a makeup sample coupon at the checkout (or a discount code 😉 ) and it would be great to be given the chance to stack them (say up to two coupon codes at a time).

The last item I would like to see is an extra discount coupon (yes, I know, you wanted some creativity 🙂 ) for the VIBs that qualify in the first 6 months of each calendar year (so you get one for the year that you qualified in and one for next year). I think it would entice us (do I really need that?!?!) to buy more at the beginning of the year, rather than wait for your F&F sales  and pre-holidays discounts 🙂

Double points on certain products. Especially the brands...

Double points on certain products. Especially the brands that are purchased the most.

I was wondering if there is still some iPhone 4s sleeves...

I was wondering if there is still some iPhone 4s sleeves or cases available because I REALLY want one, and if not, are there any available on sale? 🙂 Thanks

discounts haha videos with tips on prouducts purchased oh and giorgio armani brand in sephoraaaaa

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see more discounts. I would also like them to be valid for more than 2 or 3 weeks. I am military so I am not able to order online and my nearest Sephora is 4 hours away. I go out of my way every month to make that drive to spend money....ridiculous I know. Just a little more consideration for the shoppers stationed in the middle of nowhere;)

Another thing you could do is have sales events in which...

Another thing you could do is have sales events in which one could get bonus points on certain purchases. Like, double points on a new item that you're promoting.

Discounts on purchases for points would definitely be wel...

Discounts on purchases for points would definitely be welcomed. I don't often like the samples offered, particularly the 100 point ones, so I'd be more likely to make more purchases if I knew that I could use them in a way that would be more useful to me.

id like to use my point to get a little discount on a pur...

id like to use my point to get a little discount on a purchase instead of getting samples for them
631 Replies
testing