Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Exclusive international brands that sell in out-of-country sephoras!

Like the brand Fred Farrugia! It's so innovating ! Sephora would also be the first store to bring this French cosmetic line to the US.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

MORE 20% OFF EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

perfect nude lip

perfect nude lip
Anonymous Insider

free makeover

I work at the Mall of America store, in cashwrap. I would love to be able to offer perks for our male BI clients. Its kinda awkward offering them perks that are geared more toward women. And after speaking with them, they have expressed that they'd like to see some perks that they could use. Thank you, Stefanie  

Are there many men as sephora clients?  I know my husband has never stepped for in a sephora or Ulta unless I dragged him  in.

when is there going to be another discouunt such as the friends and family discount/

Anonymous Insider

Hi!  I'd love to see more "how to" videos.  They are really great and show how to use your products correctly.

A certain percentage of

A certain percentage off

How about free shipping on any size order during your bir...

How about free shipping on any size order during your birth month (one time or preferably multiple times) and also as an 'Anniversary' gift based on the month you signed up to become an insider.? Whaddya' think?

20% percent off

20% percent off

Using multiple promo codes for vib

Using multiple promo codes for vib
Anonymous Insider

New Benefit Suggestion

I would like one-on-one session with a beauty expert in my local Sephora store.

Larger sample sizes!

Tags:

using more than one promo code for vib

using more than one promo code for vib

skincare adivce

skincare adivce

The ability to select samples with your order from any 3...

The ability to select samples with your order from any 3 products you specifically want to try, rather than the preset options that are available.

Re: The ability to select samples with your order from any 3...

I agree with you. My signature scent is Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. I can't count the times I've become a walking salesperson for this luscious scent when I'm out and about. However, she does not offer a large enough travel size for Cashmere Mist. Other than carrying her bottle in my purse (which I won't do) so my girlfriends could test it on themselves, they have had to come over to my home to try it on or test what other samples I've chosen.. Naturally they love it, but ya' know.It's just not the same. I'd love to share the wealth with them by offering them a sample of their own. I live in a small farming town. Closest town offering Cashmere Mist or any decent fragrance is app. 20 miles away.

I would love a catalogue at the beginning of each season that shows all the trends/ sneak peaks of new releases. Yes, an actual paper catalogue mailed to my home! Inside there should be a coupon that you can use toward the purchase of one of the featured items in the catalogue, like 10-20% off any one item from this season's catalogue. Now that I think about it, it should be like a magazine/catalogue...articles, product launches, how to's, etc. I love to study makeup mags/catalogues over and over again, and plan my "must have" purchases for the season...plus a coupon to boot...heaven!

Discounts are da bomb but I agree with so many posters here on other things we could do!

here are my suggestions:

- I spend a lot of money at Sephora but I do not live in the US. Much of what you offer online has a time limit of like a week or two and often so many offers expire before I get to cash in on them! Would you consider making the timeline a bit longer on some of the coupons/ discounts offered?

- I have dark skin and more often than not the make-up 500 point perks cannot work with my skintone. Maybe for VIBs at least, you could give us the option of getting a full-size item of our choice but within a certain price range? LIke you could offer me a NARS blush, lipstick and/or shadow? or maybe a Sephora brand foundation, concealer and powder? Just an idea. and what about including brushes and tools as part of the perks?

- I know that Sephora staff often gets to try out certain products. I would like to hear their opinion on the skin and haircare products in particular. I trust their opinions as they are surrounded by beauty products and have tried EVERYTHING!

- I think the option of getting cash-back is a great idea too. This might actually benefit me more since I don't live in the US.

Great thread!

being able to see new products before they are in stores.  also a video or catalog with upcoming seasons beauty trends.  more catalogs too with coupons

631 Replies
testing