Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Free things
Anonymous Insider

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

First off, I think it's great to keep the VIB a separate exclusive thing.

I think connecting people to their favorite brands would be a great thing to do. More exclusive meetups and chances for a number of people to meet with Founders, makeup artists, etc.

If someone is a member with some type of background in makeup/ skincare (makeup artist, steady blogger/ website contributor, etc) it would be great to offer them connections and opportunities of some kind. Also, I think that would be fairly easy for a company like Sephora to do.

and of course the discounts are always great. It's really super fun when I get that gift card or 25% off coupon.

Free hair and makeup sessions

Free hair and makeup sessions

free shipping on all orders!!!!!

free shipping on all orders!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: free shipping on all orders!!!!!

What about free shipping on orders over $25, which kind of fits with the perk for spending $25+ and is probably more affordable for the company than shipping very small orders?

In store mini facial offered, or make up lessons such as mastering the smoky eye, bronzers, contouring, illuminating, picking the right blush color. There are so many choices when you enter sephora, free makeup lessons would help people like me be more adventurous in their makeup product choices. There are certain looks that I am afraid to try, but with guidance I would surely be less scared. 

to Leslie86: FYI, you can already walk into your local Sephora Store and ask for a free Express Service; a consultant won't do your full makeup but can spend 10 min with you and focus on one area. Wanna know how to do a smokey eye? Or the tricks of bronzer and illuminator? Or how to rock red lips? They'll demonstrate it for you, on you! 🙂 Just try to pick a time when they're not too busy because clearly they won't be able to give you all of their attention if it's too crowded. 🙂

Tags:

Exchanging points to get our makeup done fully, some focu...

Exchanging points to get our makeup done fully, some focus products that give extra points (changed each week or month), overall I like BI a lot but I feel like the VIB program should be improved... besides the first 10% off, there aren't that many promotions that are especially for VIBs. Often they're just for BIs, so it doesn't make it "worth it" to be a VIB instead. A welcoming gift would be nice, as someone said. Also, the 500 points perk should be bigger... I've had over 500 points for a very long time and always end up picking a 100 pts sample, keeping my points for a better 500points gift.... that never comes! 😛 It'd be great if it could be full-size products. 🙂
Anonymous Insider

A makeover or professional consultation for some points w...

A makeover or professional consultation for some points would be nice, you know, the ones that require you to normally spend $50 or $100 dollars to get (which is silly I think, I have spent $400 in sephora's in the last two months, then I find out I have to buy a $50 gift card to get custom makeup application that I din't find out about until I had already spent a bunch of money, you should maybe think about letting people present receipts within the last week or two to get this service rather than making them buy a gift card worth $50 or $100).

Lifetime reward points!! Spend a ridiculous amount like 1...

Lifetime reward points!! Spend a ridiculous amount like 1,000, 5,000 and then 10,000 points, get an AMAZING and exclusive gift. Such as, deluxe full size product and an exclusive Sephora VIB pin or necklace.

Bonus points for purchases, lower free shipping limit, tw...

Bonus points for purchases, lower free shipping limit, two promo codes for VIBs
Anonymous Insider

Re: Bonus points for purchases, lower free shipping limit, tw...

Oh I really like the idea of two promo codes for VIBs!

I think it would be a good idea for all the beauty inside...

I think it would be a good idea for all the beauty insiders in a there area to meet up at there local sephora and have a little party where the sephora workers do our makeup and give us a little goody bad filled with samples. It would encourage more of us to buy stuff and more people to join... and buy stuff(:
Anonymous Insider

Re: I think it would be a good idea for all the beauty inside...

I agree, this is a fabulous idea!!!! A makeup party for beauty insiders only!! Genious!

I love this idea! $20 off or something like that would be nice to trade 500 points in for.

@kaylasobsession - Love it! Would love it even more if I had a Sephora store nearby. The closest is a good 90+ minutes away. Smiley Mad  Smiley Sad

Anonymous Insider

I would love to see Sephora.com jump on the " Beauty in a Box" monthly shipment of premium brand name larger than sample sized products. I am loving this concept and while I think NO ONE beats Sephora.com in the sample dept., I have a head full of thick waist length hair.. One sample is never enough. Ditto with the things like lip glosses and other color products. I have always  wished you offered sample shadows which weren't peel and rub the color on. The lip products are totally a waste of my time and effort. You know they are too tiny to " grab us and keep us", LOL.

Would you please consider this for a price point of perhaps $30/$40 and do a test market with some of us, including me? I can tell you that I would buy and renew on a yearly basis @ 12 kits per year.

THANK YOU, Sephora!! ❤️

What an awsome idea.!! I would not only subscribe but that would be a great gift to give to friend and family beauty addicts as well. What do you say Sephora??? 🙂
Anonymous Insider

I would love to see Sephora.com come out with a sample bo...

I would love to see Sephora.com come out with a sample box for a price of around $30/mth as a recurring charge. Give us personalized large sample sizes.. I buy these elsewhere but NO ONE beats Sephora's brand list or your customer service. Thank you!!!

more workshops in stores, mini spa days for VIB's

more workshops in stores, mini spa days for VIB's

The chance to bring in the stuff we've already purchased...

The chance to bring in the stuff we've already purchased and have a beauty expert help us figure out how to best use it all together! Since I buy a few products each time, I get home and wonder how to make it work well with the other stuff I already own.
631 Replies
testing