Sephoraadmin

We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

[ Edited ]

veronika23

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I agree with everyone!

1 - Trade in points for gift card

2 - Double promo codes at least for rouge members

3 - More events with brand reps.  My store never has events!

4 - Recycling program (bring in empty's get % off?)

5 - Contest for Canadians!!!  (we're pretty much always left out)

6 - E-mail us seasonal catalogues (include Canadians in this mailing)

7 - Special in-store monthly draw (for gift card, surprise deluxe sample bag, free make-up application, etc)

8 - Events where your points are worth more so example 100 point perks would be actually 50 or 75 points

:smileyhappy:

trulykelsie

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

(0) Hearts

I would love it if it was possible for us to get samples. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily, and I hate having to do so many returns- I feel bad to put the SA through that every time. 

So maybe provide more deluxe samples for points or allow us to select our own products to sample- rather than just choosing from 9 random ones?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

@trulykelsie - In store you can ask a Cast Member to make a sample of any product you want. Just be sure to ask while you're shopping, not at checkout. 

jojobe

Discount code AND promo code- or at least stack 2 for Rouge codes. Make the 500 point perks worth us spending the $500.00 we spent. Let us trade in 1000 points for 50.00 worth of merchandise one or 2 times per calendar year. Special events consistent in ALL stores. My nearest one is 2 hours away and there is never anything going on there, so I have no reason to drive that far to get what everyone else had. I cannot drive 8 hours to a Rouge, but I would drive for 2- and have enough inventory at these events.

IttyxBittyxMe

I agree with the trading in of points. If I spent $1000, trading in all those points for at least $50 shouldn't be so bad. 

IttyxBittyxMe

There are simple things that could be done.

1. A t-shirt. A cute v neck (or crew neck but they make me feel like I'm suffocating so..yeah) shirt for VIB and VIB rogues. VIB T-shirts could be black with white writing on the front or back, Rogue t-shirts could be red with white writing. 

2. Makeup bags. Having random cute little makeup bags (empty) in black (VIB) or red (VIB R) would be great. 

3. Student discount. Jo-Ann fabrics has a card they send out that you just fill out your information for and show to the cashier along with your student ID card for a 10% off discount. Something like this would be great for beauties in school.

4. Lanyard. Simple, but hey, a lot of people need 'em and they're cheap to make.

5. Comfy sweat pants. I feel like if Sephora just had a simple little clothing thing going on on the side it would be great. But I know a lot of beauties like to lounge around in comfy sweats, so why not? Maybe not for free, but at a discounted rate or something.

6. Recycling program. MAC has back to MAC, so maybe Sephora could so something similar? If you bring in a completely used palette, primer bottle, foundation bottle, what ever and get a discount (10% maybe?) off of an item. Or even if you bring in multiple items offer a large discount or getting an item up to a certain value for free? 

person11

Makeup bags!! Great idea!

snowshoe

I'm not sure if this was suggested already as I'm not reading 480 posts just to find out :smileyhappy:

How about offering more deluxe samples to VIB and Rouge members?  

warriorwitch

Surprise gifts would be nice. I know you did the VIB clutch a little while back, something similar to that, but just added randomly to your order/purchase. It could be a one or two times a year thing. Just toss in a small gift, no codes, no needing to ask. Nothing says appreciation like a gift you don't have to ask for. I am not expecting anything crazy, but I bet it wouldn't destroy the company to part with a few deluxe samples.

Have a "Build-your-own" favorites box for the different tiers of the BI program, with each successive tier getting more/higher end options. Say the standard BI box would have 5 items for them to choose from a list (one item for category A, one from category B, etc...). VIB would have 6, either getting to pick 2 of one category or gaining an additional category altogether. Likewise with the Rouge, but 7, you get the idea.

CzaCee

I would love to see Sephora.com come out with a sample box for a price of around $30/mth as a recurring charge. Give us personalized large sample sizes. NO ONE beats Sephora's brand list or your customer service.

Lower shipping requirement. $50 for BIs, $25 for VIBs and of course, free for Rouge.

More promo codes. 1 for BIs, 2 for VIBs, 3 for Rouge.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree on large samples with purchases for VIBs. I've purchased from Bobbi Brown online several times recently. They had promotions of buy ANYTHING and get free shipping and a deluxe sample including a small lip gloss, mascara, and face cream--like actual jar size/travel size, not just a packet.  I'd like to buy through Sephora to contribute to my VIB level, but all I get through Sephora are tiny little single pack samples.  I understand this is a business and you can't give away larger samples all the time to everyone who wants them, but travel size samples to VIBs with purchase seems reasonable to me.

iamaprettylady

(0) Hearts

I love free samples! Things I've never tried before, wouldn't think of trying. Make me fall in love with new products!

How about super sneak-peeks of new products? I don't have much time to come to the store, but if we got pictures in an email, that would be something.

I agree with others who've said that we need more point perks -- I like the idea of saving 100000 points for a unique beauty weekend, but I don't think that's gonna happen soon. 1000 seems like a good amount, even 5000 is doable.

rose8989

(0) Hearts

Full size products! Even if its just from the sephora collection

obsessiveangel

i'm vibrouge and i honestly don't really see any special "perks" of being a member.  i know sephora isn't required to do these perks or special events, but for someone who lives far from a "popular city" where the events are usually held, it seems kinda...idk...unfair/pointless for me. i would def like to see maybe the use of MORE THAN ONE promo code for vibrouge members, please! thank you! :smileyhappy:

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

Definitely more promos in stores and free samples :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

maybe a free gift card for five dollars on birthdays? I love the birthday gifts but you can always add more, more beauty insider promotions not just for vib and rouge

Superkitten

I want to be able to use more than two gift cards in the online checkout.  What am I going to do with those $1.49 card values?  I've got a stack of $5 codes here, too.  Please let me use them together!  

JChristina19

Samples for every Beauty Insider with every order in store without having to ask. It feels so good to know that I can walk into Sephora feeling like a loyal customer who can try products in small amounts and come back next time to purchase a full size. Now, wouldn't that call me a loyal customer?? Free feels so nice and trying a product at home without wasting my money on a full size. Ahh... :smileyhappy:

pastelflower

I'd like a better contact system so we know what promos are going on in-store and not just online and how they can be redeemed. I was in my local store last week and they had a VIB-only Benefit box. The SA told me it was in-store only and came with a foundation purchase. How are we supposed to know what offers are open to us as VIBs if we're never told? I'm not the type to wander into Sephora on a weekly basis but it would be an incentive to go in if I knew about the promos.

annec322

(0) Hearts

That's a nice promo I never heard of. Sigh, just like the Skincare make your own kit at SiJCP. By the time I found out about it (on BT), all the best stuff was sold it. So yeah...a heads up on events would be great. Maybe they're on the VIB emails I don't receive...lol

Londonlover101

free gift offers, maybe a beauty insider shirt? more holiday promotions free samples Free free free is always good!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 616 replies
  • 1468 hearts
  • 440 in conversation
    • Sephoraadmin
    • emmielou
    • AmyC
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon