Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

i second that

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

There are some great ideas here. I'd spend points on being able to add a second or third coupon code. I'd also love it if you could change your "birthday" month honestly, especially if you add discounts, etc. My birthday is in December, so most of the birthday rewards from restaurants and stores come right at Christmas and end up going unused since they require some type of purchase, and I'm shopping for kids at that time of year. And, at Sephora, I've usually bought most of my fall and holiday product before December and I'm waiting for gifts by then 🙂 I think foundation in the store as a sample is a bad idea when they don't even look to see if you're anywhere close to that color. I can't tell what kind of coverage a product has when it's 5 shades too dark. I truly appreciate the thought, but I feel bad when I get home and see that I'll be wasting it. I'd also love it if the cashier would prompt my husband to add his purchases to my account. Of course he doesn't have a card, but ask for the phone number and add it for me. Those types of customer service are worth more than a sample.
testing