Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Lower standard shipping, frequent and deeper discounts, s...

Lower standard shipping, frequent and deeper discounts, special pricing on electronic items,. Special treatments at the stores. Thank you Sephora for giving us samples !!!! 😉

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I wish VIBs received better perks! We are VIBs for a reason.....we spend an insane amount of $ and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sephora! Please reward our loyalty. :). I personally would like to see free VIB shipping,regardless of order amount (even better if it was 2 day upgraded). More or better Beauty Insider deals, I almost always miss them....often my local stores have either run out or don't have the current reward being offered. I almost always come out empty handed and disappointed and can only hope they added a few small samples in my bag at checkout. One last sugesstion....allow more than one offer code (like a well known lingerie store) so that we can redeem shipping AND sample offers or any other combos. Thanks

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I agree with these ideas!

I wish as VIBs we could have a lower shipping standard at least!

I noticed we hardly get perks? we always have to pay a minimum to get them, but like we pay so much already ( but as said we don't mind, thats why we're ALWAYS re-newing our VIB status) but it would be nice to get more deluxe samples from time to time.

Also....I always thought about this but how about converting points to $ off? This is more useful and it makes me want to buy more and spend more points, alot of times I see samples I don't even want to use (due to allergies or preference) and i think $ off would be more successful on using the points on things I can use instead of just storing them!

after or before hours beauty fashion shows with newest se...

after or before hours beauty fashion shows with newest season's products!

I think it's great that Sephora offers free samples and p...

I think it's great that Sephora offers free samples and point perks - Many companies do not do this and Sephora doesn't have too either. So I do appreciate those. However, II have a drawer full of samples and point perks! 

I would LOVE to see two possibilities come into play for Sephora.

1. Discount coupons or cash back in the form of a gift card for points as a regular option when selecting point perks.  100pts = 10%, ect...

2. A more elite VIB program - Maybe like a "Gold Level, $500, Platinum Level, $1000", ect...   The more elite you are, the better perks.  Warehouse gets your order picked and shipped same day, free shipping on any size order, quarterly coupons, ect....

I spend an obscene amount of money at Sephora, (over $2,000 in three months) and It drives me batty that it takes the warehouse 2-3 days to get my order out.  Maybe an program that expedites a rewards customers on different levels, opposed to just one VIB program. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: I think it's great that Sephora offers free samples and p...

Thanks for sharing ladies! I'm loving all your excellent suggestions and I'll be sure to pass them along to the appropriate contact that deals with our rewards program.

Cheers,

Tiffany

More points per $1 spent if the customer is a VIB - we are spending more and it makes sense to get more rewards.  

Or, in general, rewards that are in line with purchases being made - if the customer is buying mostly skincare, offer skincare bonuses.  

Bigger and better samples.

More variety in the 100 point offerings during checkout.

Sephora cash back program.

Points to charities of our choice. 

I once was asked if there was a 1,000 point perk; however, there isn't.

I love discounts too but nothing says I'm spending my money right like getting a full sized product FOR FREE *laugh out loud* ^.^

I think if you were to add that and make it one full sized item, that would be pretty cool.

and maybe an extra bonus on your birthday would be exciting too

perhaps a discount you can use on your next purchase 

A choice between 500 point perks. Also, maybe a 300 point...

A choice between 500 point perks. Also, maybe a 300 point perk or something like that.

It would be nice if we got a choice between items when we...

It would be nice if we got a choice between items when we hit the 500 perk, similiar to 100 point perks
Anonymous Insider

Maybe a private consultation with a beauty expert for new makeup ideasSmiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

Getting texts to let us know when certain products are on sale or have a special promotion.  Not weekly texts, but ones we can customize in our account so we only hear about products we want to hear about.

how to subscribe for sephora magazines

how to subscribe for sephora magazines
Anonymous Insider

Re: how to subscribe for sephora magazines

@ yasra I'll send you a private message right now to assist you in subscribing to our seasonal catalogs Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

I would like to be able to get 2 or 3 of the same sample instead of having to pick 3 different ones.

Sephora NEEDS a recycling program. It's such a shame to throw away beautiful packaging & more often then most, I end up hoarding the packaging of my used up products cause' I'm not too sure how to dispose of them properly. It'd be nice to get free samples or a small GC or a small percentage off for bringing back stuff like that 🙂

I would like some more samples when you buy an item and y...

I would like some more samples when you buy an item and you get 3 samples

Love trial sizes!! Samples are usually too small and awkw...

Love trial/mini sizes!! Samples are usually too small and have awkward packaging!! Also, would be nice to have more options for point perks!!

Anonymous Insider

Will you guys have the Benefit trio for $15 again? Where it has the cheek stain/lipstain (benetint) , posietint, & high beam? I really wanted to purchase it, but couldn't find anymore in my area!

under eye wrinkles

under eye wrinkles
testing