Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

More Samples. Sephora forgot to send me the samples with...

More Samples. Sephora forgot to send me the samples with my order.I purchased over 100 dollars and did not get any samples. What a dissapoinment!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Please offer more lancome products for beauty rewards!

I unfortunately missed out on the recent 500 point lancome beauty reward and I was very sad! 😞

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

My personal problem with the Beauty Insider program is that I never want the 100 point or 500 point perks, and I hate wasting the points on things I don't want. Maybe we should have the option to pick out a perfume, or a full sized product of our choice once we reach a certain amount of points, that way we would be getting exactly what we wanted, and it would make us want to spend more to get more!

I agree with you !

Maybe a recycle program similar to Back-to-mac, which rewards customers for recycling and their loyalty.  Also the 500 perk bonus is not very much of an incentive because the gifts are not items most people are interested in, thats why we hoard our points, just waiting, and eventually forgetting and buying else where.  If you spend $500 buck insiders should get a gift they want, perhaps a full price item up to a $30 value.  Also more structure as far as catering to all ethnicities, you guys do a great job for customers to talk with others w/ features similar to them, but maybe research on products on what items look great on what skin tones.  Other than that, love the site and products!

OMG!!!! Pre- everyone pays a certian ammount (not too exp...

OMG!!!! Pre- everyone pays a certian ammount (not too expensive) and every month or so we would recive a box filled with samples and samples of new products! then we would go online and talk about and tell you guys about the products we recived. This would bring in many new coustmers and money. And as a gift every holiday or something we would get a full size of something that we raved most about or our pick! (i like the our pick muuuuuch better) and we would have a little extra something something on our birthday, (along with the in store gift.) I LOVE this idea and so would a TON of my friends. i am going to contiue to spread this throughout sephora abd get this accomplised! please vote for this cause omg i love this!!!!!
Anonymous Insider

Re: OMG!!!! Pre- everyone pays a certian ammount (not too exp...

beauty212 wrote:
OMG!!!! Pre- everyone pays a certian ammount (not too expensive) and every month or so we would recive a box filled with samples and samples of new products! then we would go online and talk about and tell you guys about the products we recived. This would bring in many new coustmers and money. And as a gift every holiday or something we would get a full size of something that we raved most about or our pick! (i like the our pick muuuuuch better) and we would have a little extra something something on our birthday, (along with the in store gift.) I LOVE this idea and so would a TON of my friends. i am going to contiue to spread this throughout sephora abd get this accomplised! please vote for this cause omg i love this!!!!!

That's also a great idea that I'll be sure to pass along. In the meantime, feel free to check out this thread if you haven't already: Traveling Sephora Box. I think you may enjoy it. Smiley Wink It's a really neat idea that a bunch of community members created to share products (similar to your idea).

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

atleast 2 boxes for promotion codes please

especially for VIBs

Anonymous Insider

loonyrc wrote:

atleast 2 boxes for promotion codes please

especially for VIBs

That's such a great idea loonyrc! I know we definitely appreciate our VIB's so I'll be sure to pass that along as well. Thanks. Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Tiffany

oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty ins...

oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty insiders to test new products (and keep them) and write reviews
Anonymous Insider

Re: oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty ins...

melanito wrote:
oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty insiders to test new products (and keep them) and write reviews

That's an excellent suggestion melanito! Also, we're definitely working on improving our overall Canadian shopping experience. I've made sure your suggestions are passed along to the appropriate contact. Thanks for sharing. Heart

Cheers,

Tiffany

fairer pricing and cheaper free shipping to canada. more...

fairer pricing and cheaper free shipping to canada. more in store freebies

I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples in exchange for giving reviews of products. If they review a certain product, they get a mini sample of another product to review.
Tags:

Re: I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

@denden798 - Love this idea, good thinking.

Anonymous Insider

Re: I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

You all have such wonderful ideas!

@DenDen having a product review program would be very exciting!

Anonymous Insider

I think Sephora is perfect as is. You will always have my business!

Free Shipping on all orders for VIB's only.

Instead of offering deluxe free samples for 100/500 pts, create a reward sampler pack

delievered to VIBs on a quarterly basis. This could highlight newest and greatest products,

especially designed for spring, summer, autumn, and winter seasons. Companies such as

New Beauty Testtube have started this.

5% off daily for VIB's

10% off during holiday season.

15% off any item for birthday.

it qould be great to get discount or samples to use on sm...

it would be great to get discount or samples to use on smartphones that they can use in stores to scan instead of getting just stuff for internet purchases. or get mailed coupons

It would be great if you allowed VIB members 3 free sampl...

It would be great if you allowed VIB members 3 free samples in store with each purchase. Not the little plastic containers, but actual samples like the ones available when an order is placed online. You could have a vending machine that scans your receipt and lets you pick 3 samples out of the machine. That would be modern and fun!

I agree with the free shipping at any pricepoint (or at least $25) for VIBs. I'd probably buy a lot more often if I didn't have to wait until I wanted enough things to break the $50 mark. I'd also like to see better 500 points gifts. I haven't liked any for a few months now, so I'm just hanging on to my points and buying a 100 point perk shen the mood strikes. Adding a bigger/better perk at 1000 points might also be fun. Like maybe a full size product that a lot of people like, or an awesome set like the mascara samplers that you sell around the holidays.

Please offer more advice and help for redheaded girls with fair complexion and freckles regarding makeup! We are often forgotten or pushed to the side.
testing