Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Choice of one deluxe sample or 3 mini samples with purchase.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I LOVE the idea of a lay away program - Hopefully like the 'easy pay' program that QVC has.

A buy more, save more program.

I must be missing so much on QVC...I never tune in on TV shopping.

@makeupobesessed - I am missing so much from my wallet...I tune in to QVC too much!  I usually have it on as background noise.  I've been enjoying Sephora a lot though. Love samples and gifts etc.

Lay away plan! So many new anti- aging products but so ex...

Lay away plan! So many new anti- aging products but so expensive!!

Please allow customers to be able to get 2 or 3 of the same samples at check out, instead of having to get different ones.

More beauty minis and samplers (like the Sephora Favorite...

More beauty minis and samplers (like the Sephora Favorites box sets)I'm more likely to try something new then come back and spend more money
Anonymous Insider

1. More beauty minis (like the ones Benefit Cosmetics is making now) - could be Sephora brand, too

2. Customized freebies (i.e., at 500 points, put together a skin, a hair, and a make-up packaged recommendations for me based on my profile, and let me choose one for redemption)

3. Color recomendations as I shop (see Stilla's website)--something where I can enter in my hair, skin, and eye color, and the best shades for me come up

4. Website search by finish (metalic, sparkle, shimmer, matte, satin) for make-up categories

5. Option to schedule free full in-store make-overs in brand of my choice (i.e., buy $50 NARS and schedule NARS consultant to choose the right shades for you and show you how to use it, plus other products to complete an entire look)

I'd love it if you could do more things like the fragrance sampler collections (I recently purchased one as a gift for a friend, haven't seen her/given it to her yet, hoping she'll like it and glad that you have a liberal return policy if she doesn't  🙂  thanks for that) It would be super if you could branch out and do that with maybe mini lipsticks or mascaras or some form of mini eye shadows or even skincare.

*For anyone that isn't familiar with that see item# 1369495 - Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her.  You get 10 mini fragrance samples and a voucher to purchase a full size fragrance and the added bonus of the refillable fragrance atomizer was a nice little extra.

*****SPECIAL REQUEST******** 

*******ONE BIG CHANGE TO THIS PRODUCT AND ANY POSSIBLE FUTURE INCARNATIONS........PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make it so that you can use the voucher online as well as in store. I do not have a Sephora store nearby, the closest store is probably about 90 minutes away from me - maybe more - and I just can't get there. Thanks again.

They already have samplers like the perfume set for lips, eyes, and skin. Though I agree, I like those and they should have more. Also brands like Benefit and Tarte make beauty mini sets. I have the Sephora Favorites Mascara sampler and skin sampler.

I absolutely love samplers. It gives me a chance to try a bunch of new items I wouldn't normally buy a normal size of, and the have to return if I hate it.

I'd like to see more recommendations. I've had the same eye-shadow and foundation on my home page for as long as I can remember.

Also, I wish there were more perks to being a VIB. It seems like the only thing I've gotten since I made VIB status was the coupon in the beginning which had a fairly short expiration date. I understand not financially being able to give $25 coupons to every BI but maybe a larger birthday gift or more discounts as a VIB would be nice.

And I wish we weren't limited to 1 offer code Smiley Sad

How about a cash back program. Beauty & Drugstore dotcom give you 5% back to use on an order in the following quarter.I love that. Except with Beauty/Drugstore you must use it  in the first month of the following quarter (i.e. say you spent $100.00 between October 1st and December 31st you then get 5% (= $5.00) cashback/credit  to use on your next order, only if placed in the month of January) Unfortunately, if you don't use that credit in January, you lose it. I'd like it if you could use it. at any time in the following quarter. Thanks for asking for our suggestions.

Oh, I thought of something else. How about sections for items under $5.00, under $10.00  etc. I know you have sections like this but I think they only go a low as 'under $25.00'  I would be great to have lower priced categories, like having stocking stuffers all your long. It's fun to by little extras here and there and also to fill up your shopping cart (as I often try to do) in order to get free shipping for items over $50.00. I get so aggravated when my order is say $47.00 and I have to hunt around and try to find a little extra something to get me over the $50.00 mark. I hate having to pay the shipping cost if I'm that close to 50.00 free shipping. There have been times that I've ended up not placing an order because I didn't meet the 50.00 and get tired of looking around and I say I'll come back to find something and just don't. I can't wait to see what suggestions are made and what surprises and changes you have in store for us!

What about having contests where VIBs can vote and decide what to name various Sephora color products. Or a sweepstakes  where the winner gets to custom blend/choose a color- like a precise shade of lipstick- and have it named after them, that sounds fun.

I will keep thinking. 🙂

Feeling dumb. Just glanced at my post from about 35 minutes ago. Saw 2 typos that just leapt off the page and smacked me in the face --

***   IT would be great  &  all YEAR long

NOT ------   I would be great  &  all YOUR long

duh!

I have typos all the time. My iPad constantly corrects my grammar but it's corrected wrong.
Anonymous Insider

Double points! Give us double points for a specific product category purchase each month.

Design-Your-Own Value Sets!

Design-Your-Own Value Sets!

A free makeover!

A free makeover!
Anonymous Insider

Free full make over in your birthday month when you spend over $25.00!

Love the bday month idea!
testing