Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Deluxe size samples with every order <3

Deluxe size samples with every order ❤️
Anonymous Insider

I would like to see better recommendations for things we...

I would like to see better recommendations for things we might like based on our past purchases and our shopping list. Also, I would like to see quizzes to help determine what products are best for us.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Give a small free eyeshadow for 250 pionts!!

Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understa...

Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understands them...why am I a Scene Queen vs Beauty Savant..? And if there is a reason, create an info page that explains your system...

Re: Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understa...

I don't understand the titles either. And I def never received a catalogue. Good suggestions.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I recently hit 100 points and the lady showed me what I could have gotton as a reward. I was disappointed to see that the products were literally sample sizes. I was like "Why am I saving 100 points, which basically is $100, for a sample?!" I decided to save my points. I'd suggest getting actual sized products instead of their sample sizes. Maybe for those who save 100 points can get 3 products that are full sized. This may sound absurd, but I think that if your saving 100points=$100 then you should be getting back something that isn't worth like $5 😞

I would like to see more options to redeem bonus points. I have over 1000 pts to use but haven't seen anything that interests me lately. I also would like to see more vib perks.

I agree. I think there should be bonus gifts for 1000 points too. At least please change the current 500 opi nail set.. I don't want that and have been to sephora 7 times and that's all they ever have. Yet for some of their best reward products, they were gone in a matter of days. ( Lancôme, fresh kit). I have well ver 1000 points. Hopefully will cash in on something worth it soon.

Anonymous Insider

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's be...

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's before they are available to everyone in stores or online.

I also agree that getting better gifts with our points would entice me to shop at Sephora even more than I already do. I currently have 600 points and haven't been excited by the last couple of point perks.

Anonymous Insider

I agree I think I have around 1000 points because either the minute amount of gifts available that I want are gone too quickly, or the majority of the time, the gifts offered are not something I particularly care for.

I'd like to see a slight overhaul of the birthday gift. Instead of a free gift (which ever year has been from a company I don't like) why not do something like this:

1: Have a larger selection of items that are marked down more than normal, instead of a free gift.

2: Give a larger $ off coupon that can be used on the purchase.

3: Give a larger % off coupon for that can be used on 1 up to a few items for the order.

Anonymous Insider

good idea

The gifts offered at 100 and 500 points should have more options from different line of products, since not everybody uses the same product, right? I have to reveal that I make a huge effort to buy everything from Sephora in order to accumulate all those points, but I am starting to notice other sites that offer free 2nd day shipping, free deluxe samples in such a nicer way. I am really thinking about changing to a different store because of the poor feedback/incentive for our loyalty to Sephora. How about some serious discounts, free shipping when you reach 350 points, more options to choose from when reaching 100, 350 or 500 points. Some of us makes even more points than that... Sephora should really be more generous with us. How about some pampering? I think you're the ones that should be getting more creative, not us...

Anonymous Insider

Amen to that!

I have around 900 something points and like other folks mentioned we patronize your store alot in order to reach these high points. I also would love better point products..Meaning when I get to the checkout I seriously don't want to use 500 pts for one little product. or for a sample kit. I would love to see a full size choice of maybe a Sephora product (any Sephora brand product). 

Reach 1000 pts 2 full size Sephora  brand products(any choice). 

or choose one or the other a 20% off coupon on any item used at Sephora or a choice of a full size Sephora brand item including makeup,makeup tools, etc.

Anonymous Insider

Ooh! Coupons based on ouR skin type/purchase history or c...

Ooh! Coupons based on ouR skin type/purchase history or complexion!!
Anonymous Insider

One-on-one private makeup artist session for our birthday...

One-on-one private makeup artist session for our birthday OR private skin consultation/mini facial
Anonymous Insider

Decent sized sample trios where we can choose from specif...

Decent sized sample trios where we can choose from specific brands for 100 point perks. Full sized products for 500 point perks(And maybe something exclusive, not like the purple mini-nail polish, how cheap!) or 50 dollars in credit. And, a reinstatement of the Skincare Rewards (or alternatively, Haircare Rewards). Better rewards for 2x (plus) VIB members...(like bronze star VIB, silver, etc depending on how many times we've spent 500 dollars on Sephora).
Anonymous Insider

25% of the amount you've spent in that year in award money.

25% of the amount you've spent in that year in award money.
testing