Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think it would interesting to have another step up beyond VIB (perhaps at the $500-dollar level) where these members are given a new product each month (or bi month, quarterly, whatever) to sample and give feedback on. The feedback area could be another blog spot on 'Beauty Talk' where loyal Sephora customers can weigh in on products from Sephora stores.

This would be a great way to go beyond simply rating a product. It would be an opportunity to make your customers feel like their opinion is not only important to other customers, but to Sephora as a company.

The free product would not only be a wonderful perk for VIB's (or the new level), but Sephora may get increased sales due to the spotlight on the product. Having real people weigh in and Sephora fostering and acknowleding their responses is AMAZING PR.

🙂 Hope you like this!

xo

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

AMEN!! lol 🙂

Here are a couple of ideas!

-exclusive deals!

-more emailed deals

-birthday/holiday discounts

-better samples

-a choice between several deluxe samples for a birthday gift

-a survey and customized recommendations

you could think about these for the VIBs too!

I think the comment earlier regarding adding a rebate pro...

I think the comment earlier regarding adding a rebate program. Also, a "referral" of a friend who purchases something you get 20% off.

Not just discounts, but also "trial sizes" that WE the customer are asked to rate. Currently, we purchase and the product ends up not working for us, we can bring back to the store. How about sending out "trial" sizes to a certain number of customers and WE rate them?

I think VIBs should receive more benefits also from buying a lot from sephora. There are tons of other places people could shop and if they are dedicated sephora shoppers there should be a sign of graditude. I know they get a ton of samples with each of their products to give away, they should really think about setting something up where the top buyers (VIB) get samples to try things knowing if they like the product they will come back and purchase and report back.  Great customer reviews will bring in more customers looking to buy. Just my opinion.

monthly deluxe samples availible in stores!

monthly deluxe samples availible in stores!

More spaces on the "My Shopping List" feature...

I love the My Shopping List feature, but when I try to add a new product, I am denied- the list only

holds 100 spaces maximum (that means 100 products, right? Not!). I have to delete something in

order to add something new to the list. I wish I REALLY could add 100 products to my list.

Unfortunately, I can't! I'd love it if Sephora could fix this problem!

Anonymous Insider

DISCOUNTS FOR THINGS THAT MEN BUY TOO !

DISCOUNTS FOR THINGS THAT MEN BUY TOO !

I think that the sephora line of skin care and cosmetics should have added incentive! maybe have little deals and previews of products for beauty insiders only,  maybe a product of the month also, like 15% off that product for the first 14 days of the month, make it interesting, and lots more incentive! maybe a special bonus card for successful referrals... I also love like "kohls bucks"... where when u spend so much $ in store, you get "beauty bucks" to spend in store or online on a limited selection of items... idk...... just thinking on screen lol....

Anonymous Insider

I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF PRODUCTS OF THE MONTH WITH A DISCOUNT.  MAYBE WHEN NEW PRODUCTS ARE INTRODUCED.  I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE MORE INSTORE OFFERS FOR GIFTS/SAMPLES WITH PURCHASE.  SOMETIMES THEY ARE FOR ONLY ON-LINE PURCHASES, AND I PREFER TO PURCHASE IN STORE.   

Better 500 point perks that everyone can use. Lately I ha...

Better 500 point perks that everyone can use. Lately I have seen a lot of skin care and foundation samples that are never for my skin type or color. I think the perks should be something fun that everyone can use.

Foundation samples

Foundation samples

Maybe in addition to the points system earning free gifts also can be towards gift cards. Like 250 pts equal a $10 gift card

Lots of great ideas floating around on this thread.  Here is some of my ideas, some already mentioned.

• Better birthday gifts.  I've gotten the same gift twice and the philosophy one is boring.  The one this year looks good, but it needs to change up every year.  Also, not everyone may like the gift, so maybe option for 15% off or gift?
  • VIBS should get free shipping on every order.  Also, remove the "minimum purchase" for some VIB benefits- we already spend over $350 a year and it's futile to add that.
  • Some months, BIs should get perks without purchase.  I understand it's a business but sometimes you have to give a customer incentive!
  • 1000 points rewards- full size and really worth it.
  • Maybe 1 free makeover from a Sephora professional per year

Thanks for asking! Woman Happy

• Free shipping for VIBs regardless of the amount we spend
  • Ability to use two promo codes for VIBs - it would have been awesome to use my VIB % off code along with a sample that requires you to spend $25 or more.
  • A different birthday gift each year (I love this year's upcoming Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment!)
  • Let us put together our own 500 point perk by choosing 5 out of 10 available "deluxe" sized samples and/or minis
  • % off discounts for writing reviews that are deemed helpful by other readers
Anonymous Insider

I only shop online, there is no Sephora store within a 400 mile radius...

As far as getting products, I have been seriously let down by the size of the 100pt and 500pt perks.  Ditto for the packages that say "worth $whatever amount" and when it arrives its like you just bought a box of samples.  Its obviously not worth that amount which means not that great of a deal.  Don't stop, though!!  I have had the oppertunity to try many products this way!!  I just feel it should be made obvious, "Don't get too excited, its just a sample!!"  I have once not recieved my 100pt bonus but the invoice said I did and the points were gone.  Also, I would love to see the Skin Care Rewards back!!!!!!  And may we please add more than one offer code if more than one applies??

For the website, great job!!  What I would really like to see added is a little something more personal for us Insiders.  Everytime I sign in, I have one product that is recomended to me.  I would like something like a list of suggested products recomened to us for the questions we answered about ourselves and what we buy.  Then if there were check boxes like "yes I like this product" or "not interested in this product."  Maybe even an "I would like to try" box.  Afterall, we Insiders are makeup people and we love makeup activities and learning about new products!! 

Anonymous Insider

I should also add....  Used to there were two free trial products to choose from each week and the only requirements were to make a purchase and enter a code.  Although the same basic idea is still in place, we now need to spend a certain amount or buy a certain product to get the trial product.  Thats great for my bank account because for a while I bought something almost every week just to try a new product!!  However, I think Sephora would benefit from bringing this back because even for those of us who abused this oppertunity (yes, I bought a million eyeliners and travel products to get my free products), we were buying extra then and only what we need now.  And I would benefit from bringing it back because its fun!!

i would love something like birchbox does. i would rather...

i would love something like birchbox does. i would rather purchase from sehora, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

more BI offers/products. i order about every other month...

more BI offers/products. i order about every other month and have only seen a BI product once..BTW i am on sephora just about everyday..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sephora and have gotten the 500 perk a few times now and I've been saving my current points because I'm not impressed with the current 500 point perk.  Should have a super delux perk like 1000 or 2000 points for your most loyal customers.  I easily acquire over 1000 points during the year and I feel like I don't get that much better perks than regular beauty insiders

testing