Sephoraadmin

We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

[ Edited ]

fmctatum

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Thanks for asking! :womanhappy:

• Free shipping for VIBs regardless of the amount we spend
  • Ability to use two promo codes for VIBs - it would have been awesome to use my VIB % off code along with a sample that requires you to spend $25 or more.
  • A different birthday gift each year (I love this year's upcoming Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment!)
  • Let us put together our own 500 point perk by choosing 5 out of 10 available "deluxe" sized samples and/or minis
  • % off discounts for writing reviews that are deemed helpful by other readers
bearsmom

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I only shop online, there is no Sephora store within a 400 mile radius...

As far as getting products, I have been seriously let down by the size of the 100pt and 500pt perks.  Ditto for the packages that say "worth $whatever amount" and when it arrives its like you just bought a box of samples.  Its obviously not worth that amount which means not that great of a deal.  Don't stop, though!!  I have had the oppertunity to try many products this way!!  I just feel it should be made obvious, "Don't get too excited, its just a sample!!"  I have once not recieved my 100pt bonus but the invoice said I did and the points were gone.  Also, I would love to see the Skin Care Rewards back!!!!!!  And may we please add more than one offer code if more than one applies??

For the website, great job!!  What I would really like to see added is a little something more personal for us Insiders.  Everytime I sign in, I have one product that is recomended to me.  I would like something like a list of suggested products recomened to us for the questions we answered about ourselves and what we buy.  Then if there were check boxes like "yes I like this product" or "not interested in this product."  Maybe even an "I would like to try" box.  Afterall, we Insiders are makeup people and we love makeup activities and learning about new products!! 

bearsmom

(0) Hearts

I should also add....  Used to there were two free trial products to choose from each week and the only requirements were to make a purchase and enter a code.  Although the same basic idea is still in place, we now need to spend a certain amount or buy a certain product to get the trial product.  Thats great for my bank account because for a while I bought something almost every week just to try a new product!!  However, I think Sephora would benefit from bringing this back because even for those of us who abused this oppertunity (yes, I bought a million eyeliners and travel products to get my free products), we were buying extra then and only what we need now.  And I would benefit from bringing it back because its fun!!

britbuck

i would love something like birchbox does. i would rather...

(0) Hearts
i would love something like birchbox does. i would rather purchase from sehora, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
britbuck

more BI offers/products. i order about every other month...

(0) Hearts
more BI offers/products. i order about every other month and have only seen a BI product once..BTW i am on sephora just about everyday..
cheekdoll

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sephora and have gotten the 500 perk a few times now and I've been saving my current points because I'm not impressed with the current 500 point perk.  Should have a super delux perk like 1000 or 2000 points for your most loyal customers.  I easily acquire over 1000 points during the year and I feel like I don't get that much better perks than regular beauty insiders

makeupobesessed

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100...

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100 to 500 and it would motivate a little more for me to save and wait for the 250 if it existed. I sometimes wonder if I'll get to 500 or don't want to wait.
happy2010

I think insiders should be able to use at least 2 promo codes.  I would also like better 500 point perks.

merengueknitter

How about if you can also gain points by completing writt...

How about if you can also gain points by completing written reviews with complete sentences etc.
daisychick

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too light & I was washed out., so I use the medium. In person, I look fine, but in photographs, I look orange/very tan. I see there is a new shade, so should I try the light medium? Would that be better? Anyone else have this issue/problem? I like the makeup itself, but if I have to use something else I can try it. HELP! thanks!
anaa

Re: Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

(0) Hearts

I found the Halo shades to appear orange-ish too.  I felt like the finish emphasized imperfections also.  I decided to stick with bare minerals.

maccam

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 50...

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 500 is a big jump
carlamof

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Insiders for us to try and comment on.
californagirl11

Re: I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

(0) Hearts

That is what I call a win win because we get to try new stuff and tell all our friends on line and off and we get to try stuff and maybe repurchase it so either way serphora is making money and we r getting to try new things

joesgirlie

Have free samples with instore purchases!

(0) Hearts
Have free samples with instore purchases!
clphilli

I agree with the point perks.  You should be have more options to choose from and maybe have the samples be larger.  The image on the screen is decieving.  When I think of the words insider or exclusive I think of products that are not otherwise available.

Maybe bring in products that are offered by the companies you are associated with but are not usually sold by Sephora.  For example makeup by Chanel(What happened to this, you used to sell it) or blush from Guerlain(again you used to sell it but it no londer seems to be offered) or maybe try out new product lines on us(kibio skin care).

I also really like the skin care program you had going where you buy like 3 skin care products and get a full size skin care sample.  I think rather than a sample maybe a full size product would be better, but I like the fact that it is geared based on what you are buying.  It would be great if it could be matched by the product line as well.  If I buy 3 clarins skin care items it would be great if one of things for me to choose from is of the same line or the next most comprable line.  If I purchase Dior makeup I am probably not all that interested in Kat VonD's line but would accept Lancome or Guerlain.

Anyway, just some thoughts

ChicDabbler

Being able to use multiple coupon/promo code!

I don't live near a Sephora (it's 2hr away and I don't have a car), so it is very very sad when I have to choose between getting a sample that anyone can get in-store, or 10% off, or free shipping etc.

Yes, % off or $ off would be good on birthday, but I would really appreciate being able to enter 3 promo code per order (like Victoria Secret) so ordering online isn't worse than going to store. You can do it for BI only, or VIB, or birthday month, or just try it for a month. It doesn't require much effort on your part, but it will make those of us who can't go to a physical store very very happy.

kittennumber1

(0) Hearts

I would love more selection on the 100 and 500 point gifts (end even the samples). I can't ever choose any of the perfume samples or gifts because they cause MAJOR health problems for me. Since we can't double up on samples online, I sometimes can't even pick 3 out. Also, it would be nice if we got more samples in-store. It seems better to get things online if you can get 3 samples (instead of only one in-store). Also, the emails give us codes for free things which we can only use online (like trial lipgloss or primers). I love going to the stores and being able to actually see the colors of products in person, but it seems like I have to do that first and then go home and order them online in order to get more stuff to try. A choice of colors of the free stuff would be nice too, since they usually end up being pretty dark). I would also LOVE it if the amount to be a VIB decreased . . .maybe only $400 to get in each year or make it in any 12 month period, not just Jan-Dec?

For birthdays, I think a coupon for a gift card or even something like save money when you spend however much, so it's more of a discount for the month of your bday. I got an email code for a whole stash of trials you could choose in skin care, eyes, or perfume. Something like that would be a great birthday gift. It feels like you get a ton, while it probably wouldn't cost sephora too much to do since they have all these samples anyway. We'd also get to have a choice between kits so I think that would please a lot of different people.

Thank you for reading (and wanting) customer feedback! Sephora is great and I am SO happy there is finally a store near me to feed my addiction!!!

californagirl11

(0) Hearts

i agree

taniak

I'd love to see workshops/classes offered that teach me h...

(0) Hearts
I'd love to see workshops/classes offered that teach me how to style or make-over my hair, nails, and skin. Kinda like a Home Depot or Williams-Sonoma but for glam divas like us VIBs.
loloagogo

I think that after spending a hundred dollars it would be...

I think that after spending a hundred dollars it would be nice to get something other than a sample. Maybe like a full sized product. Knowing Im only getting a sample after 100 points doesnt put me in any hurry to buy more!!!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 616 replies
  • 1468 hearts
  • 440 in conversation
    • Sephoraadmin
    • emmielou
    • AmyC
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • connieconcon