Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100...

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100 to 500 and it would motivate a little more for me to save and wait for the 250 if it existed. I sometimes wonder if I'll get to 500 or don't want to wait.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think insiders should be able to use at least 2 promo codes.  I would also like better 500 point perks.

How about if you can also gain points by completing writt...

How about if you can also gain points by completing written reviews with complete sentences etc.
Anonymous Insider

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too light & I was washed out., so I use the medium. In person, I look fine, but in photographs, I look orange/very tan. I see there is a new shade, so should I try the light medium? Would that be better? Anyone else have this issue/problem? I like the makeup itself, but if I have to use something else I can try it. HELP! thanks!

Re: Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

I found the Halo shades to appear orange-ish too.  I felt like the finish emphasized imperfections also.  I decided to stick with bare minerals.

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 50...

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 500 is a big jump

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Insiders for us to try and comment on.
Anonymous Insider

Re: I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

That is what I call a win win because we get to try new stuff and tell all our friends on line and off and we get to try stuff and maybe repurchase it so either way serphora is making money and we r getting to try new things

Have free samples with instore purchases!

Have free samples with instore purchases!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I agree with the point perks.  You should be have more options to choose from and maybe have the samples be larger.  The image on the screen is decieving.  When I think of the words insider or exclusive I think of products that are not otherwise available.

Maybe bring in products that are offered by the companies you are associated with but are not usually sold by Sephora.  For example makeup by Chanel(What happened to this, you used to sell it) or blush from Guerlain(again you used to sell it but it no londer seems to be offered) or maybe try out new product lines on us(kibio skin care).

I also really like the skin care program you had going where you buy like 3 skin care products and get a full size skin care sample.  I think rather than a sample maybe a full size product would be better, but I like the fact that it is geared based on what you are buying.  It would be great if it could be matched by the product line as well.  If I buy 3 clarins skin care items it would be great if one of things for me to choose from is of the same line or the next most comprable line.  If I purchase Dior makeup I am probably not all that interested in Kat VonD's line but would accept Lancome or Guerlain.

Anyway, just some thoughts

Being able to use multiple coupon/promo code!

I don't live near a Sephora (it's 2hr away and I don't have a car), so it is very very sad when I have to choose between getting a sample that anyone can get in-store, or 10% off, or free shipping etc.

Yes, % off or $ off would be good on birthday, but I would really appreciate being able to enter 3 promo code per order (like Victoria Secret) so ordering online isn't worse than going to store. You can do it for BI only, or VIB, or birthday month, or just try it for a month. It doesn't require much effort on your part, but it will make those of us who can't go to a physical store very very happy.

Anonymous Insider

I would love more selection on the 100 and 500 point gifts (end even the samples). I can't ever choose any of the perfume samples or gifts because they cause MAJOR health problems for me. Since we can't double up on samples online, I sometimes can't even pick 3 out. Also, it would be nice if we got more samples in-store. It seems better to get things online if you can get 3 samples (instead of only one in-store). Also, the emails give us codes for free things which we can only use online (like trial lipgloss or primers). I love going to the stores and being able to actually see the colors of products in person, but it seems like I have to do that first and then go home and order them online in order to get more stuff to try. A choice of colors of the free stuff would be nice too, since they usually end up being pretty dark). I would also LOVE it if the amount to be a VIB decreased . . .maybe only $400 to get in each year or make it in any 12 month period, not just Jan-Dec?

For birthdays, I think a coupon for a gift card or even something like save money when you spend however much, so it's more of a discount for the month of your bday. I got an email code for a whole stash of trials you could choose in skin care, eyes, or perfume. Something like that would be a great birthday gift. It feels like you get a ton, while it probably wouldn't cost sephora too much to do since they have all these samples anyway. We'd also get to have a choice between kits so I think that would please a lot of different people.

Thank you for reading (and wanting) customer feedback! Sephora is great and I am SO happy there is finally a store near me to feed my addiction!!!

Anonymous Insider

i agree

I'd love to see workshops/classes offered that teach me h...

I'd love to see workshops/classes offered that teach me how to style or make-over my hair, nails, and skin. Kinda like a Home Depot or Williams-Sonoma but for glam divas like us VIBs.
Anonymous Insider

I think that after spending a hundred dollars it would be...

I think that after spending a hundred dollars it would be nice to get something other than a sample. Maybe like a full sized product. Knowing Im only getting a sample after 100 points doesnt put me in any hurry to buy more!!!

Naked Palette

Naked Palette

My absolute favorite thing that Sephora ever did was the Skin Care Challenge. It got people (including myself) to take better care of their skin, as well as try out new, full sized skin care products once they got a certain amount of skin care challenge points. I would LOVE to see this program come back.

I would also like the option of signing up for a "birchbox" type of program where Sephora sends me a box of samples for $10/mo. There have been times where I wanted to try a product, but didn't want to commit without a sample first. I'm sure the companies that work with Sephora would be more than happy to do this - I feel like it wouldn't be all too costly.

For the birthday thing, I would prefer either a choice of 2-3 items to choose from, OR a complimentary make-over. I have a feeling that most people will buy at minimum the lip products used (since gloss/lipstick come off the fastest with eating and drinking)

As a VIB I would like for there to be more VIB specific things. There really isn't a whole lot of difference between the BI/VIB levels. Around Christmas for example, VIBs got a $20 gift card and 2 extra days to use said gift card than the BIs, who get a $15 gift card. All you have to do to be a BI is sign up. To be a VIB you gotta spend more money. Shouldn't I be rewarded more than $5 more? ... I do understand we get more coupons throughout the year, but still. Can we get sent either a list of items picked out just for us, or some samples, or even a full size product once a year of something most everyone will like (ie Dior Show Mascara or something) for being such avid shoppers?

It's hard to think of things that aren't discount related ... but I can't think of much else aside from opening up earlier or staying open later for VIBs only for some make overs, early access to new products, a party or something 🙂

Those are awesome ideas!  I too wonder what I spend so much money for when my sister barely shops and still gets pretty much the same perks as I do.  I'd love to see workshops available to VIBs, full-size gratis in our favorite items/brands, more options for our free birthday products, and extended hours or private shopping times.  How cool would that be?

Anonymous Insider

Workshops! I'd take one in a heartbeat!

Besides the obvious thrill of discounts, I agree with others who believe there should be more membership levels, with additional benefits being unlocked at each one.

For example:

Beauty Insider (Basic) 

• 3 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on orders of $50+
  • One Promo Code per order

VIB (Silver - Spend $350+)

• 5 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on orders of $25+
  • 2 Promo Codes per order

Gold - Spend $500+

• 5 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on any order
  • 3 Promo Codes per order

Platinum - Spend $750+

• 7 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on any order
  • 5 Promo Codes per order

And of course there would be special promotions unique to each membership level, so while promos for a Silver member might include deluxe samples, promos for a Platinum member should consist of full size products, or larger quantities of deluxe samples.

I would LOVE that! I feel like we don't get enough benefits as VIB's. There really aren't that many special offers given to us compared to regular Beauty Insiders! I've never had the time to attend those parties or special shopping events.

testing