Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Would love larger sized samples for 10 days or more.  We really need the time to make a good decision on new products.   Most times the amount of the sample is not enough to persuade me to purchase a product.  Some products need two weeks to show a difference while using.  Am  very thankful for the samples that I do receive, just some get forgotten about because I really  can not make a choice providing the amount used on skin.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

As much as I spend w/ Sephora, I NEED discounts.

Anonymous Insider

I'd like to be able to redeem points for Sephora gift cards.

50 pts = $5 or something like that to use back at Sephora other than just the points perks.

The BI's and VIB's have made some really great suggestions.  One to add - When ordering on line if you have enough points in your beauty bank you should be able to select more than 100 point or 500 point perk.  In the stores they allow you to do that why not on line?  If you have the points you should be able to use them.  Quite often I have more than enough points and it is frustrating when I see a few 100 point perks I would like and can only choose one.  For Birthdays I would like to see additional choices.  I realize Philosophy Birthday Girl goes with the theme.....unfortunately I dispise the smell of vanilla and never take advantage of the Bday gift.  If it needs to be a philosophy product they have many other pleasing scents to choose from. I would also like to see the skin care challenge return.  Someone mentioned that BI and VIB's are very similar in the savings/gifts etc.  As a VIBer who spends way more than the minimum, I have to agree.  Seeing some kind of tier system - better savings/gifts for those who spend more,  it would probably make me spend more than I already do!)  It may seem tedious but when a friend of mine only spends the minimum and gets the same extras it is a little frustrating.  Someone mentioned giving VIB's a VIB card, that would be something I support as currently I have a card w/ a VIB sticker on it - not very pretty.

I hope no one has come up with this yet - 

A mail-in at home box with samples like Birchbox. I wonder why Sephora hasn't offered something like that yet.  I'm POSITIVE the companies that Sephora does business with would go for it, plus the Sephora name would ensure we get quality, name brand products and not small obscure company samples. That would be something I'd look forward to, and Sephora getting $10.00 per month for samples would be a great way to generate income. (Psst, hello marketing team... are ya listening?)

Sephora - if you use this idea, can I have a crack at the first box? Smiley Very Happy

-boogiedowndiva

Since the perks change pretty often and I can't always make it to Sephora (my mall is always packed) I would like to know what they are offering beforehand. Maybe in an email? Like "this month for your 100pts we're offering this, this, and this and for 500pts we're offering this". That way you already know all about the products before you go to the store so it's easier to decide. 

I also think something a little better for your birthday would be appreciated. To say that sephora should give out $25 giftcards with no minium purchase for your birthday is a bit extreme. That would cause the company more loss than profit (think about all the people who would just go in and make sure they don't spend more than the allotted $25). But definitely some kind of discount or coupon is a good idea. 

I agree with everyone who has been saying that you need to offer more variety for the perks. Maybe you should offer something for every skin type. Let's say a product for dry skin, a product for oily skin and so on and so forth. 

It would be a great idea if there were double points days. A specified day in the week every week where you could earn double points and maybe even triple points once a month. 

And also, every time I have ever asked a sales associate if there are any free samples available, they try and give me a sample and take 100 points for it, even if it isn't considered a current beauty perk. That's not very fair. 

And last but not least, maybe you could offer more perk levels. It can sometimes take a really long time to make it to 100 points. Ever think of having a 50 point perk? Just a thought. 

I'd like better 100/500 pt perks.  I haven't used any of mine yet because I never like what's offered.  Also, there should be more incentives to become/stay a VIB, since right now there is very little difference between BIs and VIBs.  

More samples!! I have bought SO much stuff from Sephora based on samples that I have tried and liked!! Also, maybe give us a choice of a Birthday Gift...like "Choose from these 3 Things".

Anonymous Insider

Would like to see more regarding Age Defying for people with sensative skin.

Free Yearly Gifts

Free Yearly Gifts

i think send us a free samples on our birthday from a bra...

i think send us a free samples on our birthday from a brands that we love

priority access to free store events

I think giving us a free *special* makeover on our birthday and a better choice and range of products for our birthdays would be amazing (: ❤️

I would like to see better point perks in the stores and...

I would like to see better point perks in the stores and more updated point perks online. Also, I would like there to be a VIB card for VIBs instead of just the same Beauty Insider card as everyone else.

Re: We love discounts too! What other benefits would you like to see from SEPHORA?

I would LOVE  to see better 100 points and 500 points perks!!!!

At least the 500 points perk should have a small kit with full size products. Or give us the option to select one or  two full size products we love 🙂

For birthday gifts, SEPHORA could select one of the products we already purchased and review that we like it, or something in that brand.

It would be awesome!!!!!!!! 😄

Anonymous Insider

I would like to see a discount punch card for VIB's and f...

I would like to see a discount punch card for VIB's and frequent buyers. After 10 punches the customer gets 10 off a future order and you get a punch with every $10 purchase. That would be awesome! Also, a % coupon for your birthday that you have a choice to use during your birthday week!

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

i love the idea of a discount or gift card during birthday,

i think a $10 gift card for every $250 you spend or 250 points earned.. i have a credit card that does that and i love it!

a special birthday reminder voucher for customized makeup application

(with a purchase of course) for a day you choose during your birthday week (you know we want to look gorgeous on our birthday)

Mothers day/ Valentines day promotions

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

What more  can I ask of Sephora, I mean it's just one huge benefit to girls like me?  Thanks Sephora, I love the Beauty Insider, and even more your expert tips!!!

For Beauty Insiders, free shipping when you spend $25 at most.  There should be free shipping with no minimum for VIBs.  I also think VIBs should be able to stack coupons.  

It would be great if you had shade options for foundation/concealer/tinted moisturizer type samples; at least give us the option of fair, medium, or dark.  I know I've passed up samples or rewards of products I really wanted to try because they weren't available in my shade.

You might also offer an automatic reorder (at a discount) for products that we use up often, like facewash.

More goodies and beauty offers!

More goodies and beauty offers!
testing