Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

coupons mailed. like 20% off, ect..

coupons mailed. like 20% off, ect..

More special offers and exclusive freebies and sales!

More special offers and exclusive freebies and sales!

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

I'd like to be able to see what the current rewards are without having to go through the checkout process. There are maintenance products on my shopping list I will eventually buy. I'll likely buy them sooner or buy other product if I see a reward I like (that's why you offer these incentives in the first place, right?) but you have them pretty well hidden.

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

I would like to see bigger sample sizes for 100 point perk itmes and a variety of 500 point perk items

Anonymous Insider

Bigger quanties for the same price :)

Bigger quanties for the same price 🙂
Anonymous Insider

So im having my quinceanera on April, 7. 2012 (:
& i was wondering how much well sephora charge me for doing my makeup that day?

thank's. Heart

It would be nice if Sephora would offer more choices for the 500 point perk, or perhaps changed it more frequently.  Also, it would be nifty if you could view the point perks when you log into your account...or maybe Sephora could send email updates every time the point perks change.  It's kind of annoying that you don't know what the point perks actually are until the end of your checkout.  I also agree with the previous posters about receiving a 20-25% discount during your birthday month.  It would be really super if Beauty Insiders (or perhaps V.I.B.s only) could choose 5-instead of 3-free samples with online purchases several times throughout the year.  Another thing that kind of irks me is that you can only receive these free samples with online purchases.  I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I've spent at least 1000 dollars at Sephora this year alone and it would be really nice if they offered  automatic free samples in store (I understand this could get out of control, but maybe they could throw these in the bag for Beauty Insider's spending 50 bucks or more).  One thing I love are the free sample goody bags with a $25 online purchase (they especially had really great ones a month ago, that I think are still being offered)...again, I wish they would offer these in store for beauty insiders.  It would really encourage shoppers to spend more money-at least it works for me.  I can't help but spend money when there is a great free gift with purchase.

Thanks Sephora!

farrahnaz wrote:

.  Another thing that kind of irks me is that you can only receive these free samples with online purchases.   it would be really nice if they offered  automatic free samples in store (I understand this could get out of control, but maybe they could throw these in the bag for Beauty Insider's spending 50 bucks or more).  One thing I love are the free sample goody bags with a $25 online purchase. I wish they would offer these in store for beauty insiders. Thanks Sephora!

It might just be my store, but the last two times I've been in there, I've spent $25 and the next time I spent only $5 dollars. Each time I got a sample, the first of philosophy cinnomon buns, and the second, a clinique product. Yeah its not three, but it makes sense. They want you to pay for shipping so you get rewards online.

If you want a sample of a product you could always ask in stores as well.

Also, if you read close enough some of the $25 dollar goodies are available in stores!

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

~~We are all beautiful~~

I'd like to get an email or be able to see when I log in what the points rewards are, without going to the shopping cart. Love VIB!

A 20-25% discount during your birthday week would be great. Maybe a permanent discount depending on how much you've spent (500pts-10%, 1000pts-15%, and so on). And having a choice of shades for samples of foundation/concealer/etc wouldn't hurt. And I agree about some version of Birchbox - I'd like to get them from Sephora (and if possible make several sets, depending on skin type for skincare and colors for make-up).

P.S.: Can't wait for my birthday next year! I want to see the new gift 🙂

I want that make up kit back that I got last year. It was $ 18 at JCPennys on Black Friday. I just go to that black friday just to buy that as it was really affordable to give as gifts. I for myself wanted to buy the $ 49.99 make up kit but you guys had no 50% discount actually there was no sale. I loved your make up but I can't spend that much money

Anonymous Insider

What do I do with lashes that are hard to put back becaus...

What do I do with lashes that are hard to put back because they are out of shape?
Anonymous Insider

Discounts offered with points. Example 500 points =10% off.

Free Shipping good.

10% on your birthday like the Bliss catalog does is nice.

Free shipping at any price for VIBs would be amazing! Kin...

Free shipping at any price for VIBs would be amazing! Kind of like Amazon Prime. There aren't really any perks with the VIB program that I see aside from the 20% discount offered in Novemeber. A once a year coupon does not justify spending $350 at Sephora in a single year.

I had a couple more ideas for you. It would be great to have more of the deluxe size samples, as opposed to the small packets that are often offered. Very often trying something once (or maybe a couple of times if you are able to stretch out the amount of product in the packets) just isn't enough. I need to try things atleast a few times to see if I think I'll really like them. With samples for haircare a larger sample would be helpful as I have very long hair and the tiny samples just don't have enough product. With concealers, foundations, tinted moisturizer etc. I would love to have a choice of colors. I would also love to have a choice of birthday presents. Or better yet, some type of special discount...that would rock!! How about a section with special previews or emails notifying us of new brands/products.( If there already is a space on your website that gives previews of items and I just haven't found it yet, I'm feeling kinda' stupid right about now.) Thanks for asking for feedback, I appreciate how much you want to improve our shopping experience.

More gifts with purchase & special promotions. Special discounts if you purchase more than one of a certain item - i.e.. you buy 3 eyeliners of the same brand in the same or different colors and get a discounted price on them

What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

Like a few ladies have already said- FREE SHiPPiNG!! i used to live 10 minutes away from the fabulous South Coast store but now that i've moved to Hawaii the closest one is about an hour and a half away and i don't go to "town" even once a month sometimes where as i'd be at South Coast 2-3 times a month. And truth be told i would go into Sephora every single time and usually get at least 1 thing, needed or not. Now that i have to pay for shipping i try not to browse online except for once a month or so. I'm excited for Bday gift this year because i think most of us are ready for a new one! Smiley Happy A 100 point perk that i thought was well worth it was the MUFE little bag. LOVE! i already had everything in it so it's just in my travel day bag but i love it. Something else that i think would be great is the nail stickers! Maybe as a 100 point perk, i've really wanted to try some but don't want to spend the $ on them. Another option that might be fun to see is a 500 point perk to be a FREE hour makeover/lesson at a store (for those who live close enough) i think that would be fun. Almost all the artists that have helped me or done my makeup have been amazing. Lastly, like others have said, make some of the "best sellers" in sample size for either perks or samples at check out. ❤️

Also- props for asking for feedback! That is great and nice to know that you care what your customers think since most of us spend wayyy more $ on makeup than most people can wrap their heads around and we'll keep coming back for more as long as we're happy Smiley Wink

free shipping would be awesome! for vib's at least...

i agree that better perks would be great - i have so many 500 pt perk items that i've not touched, and I would have much rather gotten a certificate to spend in store 

i actually loved the skincare rewards program last year and tried a ton of skincare products because of it (both rewards and purchases) also some of the spring vib perks were great as well. 

I agree with a lot of the comments. I think it would be great to see better 100/500pt perks. I've never been particularly interested in the samples they offer and I think a coupon would be better. Samples do have their benefits because they can expose customers to a product that they might not think to try on their own, but that shouldn't be a reward for spending their money. Samples should be given out upon request or as someone mentioned perhaps through a program similar to Birchbox. As someone pointed out those samples are usually given to Sephora for free to promote a brand. I understand that this is a business and to give away free full-sized products or gift certificates to every BI on their birthday would be excessive as there is not a minimum purchase requirement to become a member and I am sure there are an obscene number of BI's. However, perhaps offering something different to your VIB's. Anyway, changes or no, I love Sephora and will continue to shop here. I just hope there is a product of interest when I reach my 500pt perk soon.

Anonymous Insider

I would like to have a choice for the birthday gift or a...

I would like to have a choice for the birthday gift or a change. The Philosophy Birthday Cake product is nice but it has been the same for years now.

Re: I would like to have a choice for the birthday gift or a...

Hi Titi1969,

For 2012, we have a brand new BI Birthday gift. It's awesome and trust me you will love it. Stay tunedSmiley Happy

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

testing