Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

A program like birchbox.

I'm considering getting one of the many beauty sample boxes, but there are so many (and so many good and bad reviews for each) that it's hard to choose. If Sephora offered one, it'd make my decision easier!

Anonymous Insider

exclusive deluxe samples you get with purchases. you coul...

exclusive deluxe samples you get with purchases. you could change the sample every month.

Sephora bucks for every amount spent. For example, For ev...

Sephora bucks for every amount spent. For example, For every $100 spent get $10 Sephora Gift Card. I love the Insider Specials, but the last three I tried to get were gone before I had a chance! 😞

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

I was thinking for the 100 point perk a $10 gift certificate or 20% off coupon and for the 500 point perk, beauty insiders could pick one full sized product from a collection of most raved about or wanted products. 

Sephora cash. For example, for every $100 you spend you get a $10 giftcard or something, or 50% your next purchase. I spend a lot of money at Sephora and better deals would be great! 

NOOOO, $10 for every $50 spent is much better 😉 

(I'm just teasing!)

(No, but seriously, $10 for every $50?!?!!)

Have a weekly Beauty Insider Special. The specials seem to be only every couple of weeks, and they haven't been too thrilling lately. How about a set, like a good brush set or skincare set, at a really reduced price, not just a couple of dollars off? Like your Black Friday specials, only once a week (and independent of Facebook Friday specials, I don't do Facebook).

Also, how about better 100 point perks?  The Clinique so called deluxe sample of moisturizing lipgloss was mighty skimpy, IMO. Since this is actually a promotional item (to tempt us to buy the full sized version) it would be nice if we didn't feel like we wasted $100 worth of points on a skimpy product. 

Offering more "Free Shipping" promotions would be great!  As someone else already mentioned, a lot of large companies (Nordstrom, LL Bean, Von Maur, etc) are now offering free shipping at all times -- with no minimum purchase.  Awesome!  I realize free shipping at all times may not be possible, but a few more offered per year would be nice.  🙂

Also, more variety from the 3 free samples with online orders.  I used to love the variety a few years back, but the offerings seem to be going a little "downhill."   😞  I do appreciate receiving the free samples (thanks!), but would love to see more offered.

More offers for Canadians, please! I can't even tell you how many times I've gotten excited about a new offer, only to be disappointed after reading the fine print... Smiley Sad

I think the birthday gift card is a really good idea, too. Smiley Happy

Oh, and being able to choose 3 samples in-store like we get to do online... I always have to ask for samples when I buy something, and then they just grab one random thing and throw it in the bag. Smiley Indifferent It's not always something I'll use, but I don't want to be annoying and ask them for something else. But that's not really a new benefit, I guess, just something that I think should be done differently.

better and bigger samples.  i have sensitive skin so i can't enjoy free samples of bubble bath or perfumes or new exfoliating creams....

It would be nice to to have a monthly deluxe sample sent to beaty insiders with nopurchase nessecary.

that would be super

2 pts for every dollar spent

I understand that Sephora is a business and therefore they need to make a profit. A business strategy is though, o use perks to lure people in. That is a tactic Sephora has been using, and very well, in my opinion.

If I were to add perks, I would make it so beauty insiders get extra choices for the 100 and 500 point rewards.

I understand that they can't have many products be exclusively for us, because they would make less money than just offering it to everyone. Maybe instead we could get "previews" of items, so we know about it, and then it goes up to everyone 2 weeks later.

Also, it would be fun if they offered gift wrapping during December if you shopped in stores. I would pay extra, even, to get that special feeling of someone wrapping it so you walk out of the store with prewrapped gifts.

I do appreciate the perks now, but having some more would be beneficial in my point. Sephora could advertise these new perks as

New Beauty Insider Perks!

Best time to sign up!

and such. It would gain more beauty insiders, who generally buy more so they would gain more profit. You get what you give sephora.

~~We are all beautiful~~

You advertise in your perfume catalog the Miss Dior perfume, Even give a 'sample' of it, (NOT the cherie version) when you only have Miss Dior Cherie available at all locations, including online. It would be great to not have to wait 30 minutes to be told to go to Nordstrom and buy it.

Maybe an extra sample, or one being deluxe.

Deinitely a coupon good towards any purchase AND a free birthday gft! I only get one birthday a year!

Hi,

I would like to see some kind of cash back, like 5% on the purchases so that it can be utilized for future purchases, rather than a points program, as everyone's requirements are different according to their skin type, and it can't be categorized under 3 samples to be chosen from during checkout for 100/500 points.  

There's more than 600 points in my account  but  I can't find something I want/like under the offered samples/perks. 

ThanksSmiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

I agree with rosek32. I would rather use the points to purchase an item that I would actually use. I rarely need or use any of the samples provided.

Anonymous Insider

You should look into ebates. Right now Sephora orders get 8% back! I just recently learned about it on this board and I've already "made" $14.70, $9.70 of which has already been "paid" to me.

I would like for Sephora to give us free deluxe samples with purchase like a lot of other places do like ulta, origins, beauty.com etc. I don't understand why we have to spend a certain amount to get a *sample* that Sephora gets for free. Plus, the more samples you give out, the more products your customers get to try, and the more money they spend at the store. Show of hands, how many products did you end up going to the store and getting a full size of when you used up a deluxe sample? I know I have several times, and I would never have given some of those things a second look if I hadn't gotten a chance to try it out. Sure you can get sample made in store, but the workers are usually very stingy, and getting 1-2 tries doesn't always do it for me. Deluxe samples last 7-10 days, sometimes more, so we get a fair try out of it before we decide whether or not we like it enough to buy a full size.

2 Replies
testing