The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Sephoraadmin

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

[ Edited ]

dzinerbee

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

(0) Hearts

Good point, newcomer. I would just like to find a decent cover-up to cover my one noticeable age spot! I have probably 15 different cover ups, including the expensive American Beauty one; they all look cakey and the brown still shows through. What a market there would be for a product that would actually work, without looking like paste, spackle, or concrete...  

dibee

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I really enjoy shopping at Sephora so I can't think of anything I would change!

marinaanne147

(0) Hearts

I wish there would be an easier and more accurate way to determine your particular shade (especially online).

prettyinpa

I wish that I could order a sample of the product I was actually interested in, not just be able to only get samples of a VERY limited number of products from the pick 3 samples page. Plus, it would be nice if you had less fragrance samples and more useful samples to choose from. Many times when I look for samples there isn't anything I could possibly use!

katimae

No lie.  Pretty in PA  just wrote exactly what I was thinking.  Being able to get a sample of what I am really interested in buying.

And I agree with her on less perfumes and more of something we'd want instead of something just to take up space that's easy to sample.  Thank you.

klaus

Before and after photos!

(0) Hearts
Before and after photos!
danikilla

I would love some advance notification as a beauty inside...

(0) Hearts
I would love some advance notification as a beauty insider if a product that I know, love, and buy from you is about to be discontinued along with some suggestions for suitable alternatives!
lovely1reigns

(0) Hearts

Sephora store locations should have skincare stations, so customers can try the products and choose what's best for their skin type.

xoglittergirlox

that they would have labeled signs for products that are...

(0) Hearts
that they would have labeled signs for products that are best for your skin.
ran8

Stop dropping good brands to online only status in my are...

(0) Hearts
Stop dropping good brands to online only status in my area and replacing it with Lancome (it's awful).
eriej

teenage troubles

(0) Hearts
teenage troubles
laineybugger

(0) Hearts

I would improve the IN STORE sample program at check out.  I love the online sample program where you get to choose your samples, and get special bonus and sample offers on a regular basis.  In store you just get a sample thrown in your bag picked out of a drawer by a sales associate and it may or may not be something you would be interested in.  I was pretty disappointed that I got the same samples for my $439 purchase as the girl checkin out with a $12 purchase. Here is my suggestion and I truly hope someone at Sephora reads this...

You could have clear glass jars filled with the available samples and at checkout.. and your choices would be based on the amont of your purchase.  Such as a jar of small samples for a $20 or less purchase.. multiple samples or a deluxe sample for a $50 purchase, and for large purchases like mine this weekend I felt I should have gotten a bunch of samples or deluxe samples or full size products!  This was my once a year large shopping trip.  I could have made multiple smaller purchases online instead of the large one in store and gotten a bunch of fun samples and bonus offers.

Also with the amount of my purchase that apparently puts me in the VIB program but nobody told me this, or explained what benefits I get for that, I had no clue until a friend told me.

makemeover500

(0) Hearts

I want to get to try it before I buy it!  30 day skin care kits or samples let me make sure it works for ME before I invest a ton of money in something that might not be the right choice.

csm1977

(0) Hearts

I would most like to change the volume of the music. It is way too loud. I love the products at the store and would enjoy spending more time browsing them, however the music is always so loud I end up running out of there as fast as I can. Everytime I am in my local Sephora, I ask them to turn it down and I'm told they cannot as the volume level is dictated to them. I don't recall if they told me that corporate or the local manager that determines that but the volume is ridiculously loud. The store I am referring to is the Sephora inside JCPenny at the Wiregrass Mall in Wesley Chapel, Florida.

Tks,

Candace

sal9ab

(0) Hearts
To be able to sort products by skin type / skin need.
jackie26085

to have the option of checking store availability

enchantress

(0) Hearts

I would like for Sephora to add Dermalogica's Clean Start line to their site! I have the skincare line at my local Sephora, and I constantly receive emails about it, but when I'm shopping online, their products are no where to be found!

sephorasweethrt

(0) Hearts

Remember my recently viewed items online, would be super helpful considering I look for new products all time time and forget brands 

sbcre8tive

Actually getting the free samples that I choose online -...

(0) Hearts
Actually getting the free samples that I choose online - the last 3 orders I got different samples.
6aad0801

to include more NARS skin products

(0) Hearts
to include more NARS skin products
rosemaryga

for sephora to go all natural with ingredients!

(0) Hearts
for sephora to go all natural with ingredients!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 248 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 228 in conversation
    • Sephoraadmin
    • tenngal
    • eastakrongirl
    • meltastic
    • mrsreed
    • katie1724