Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I absolutely agree.  After driving to the next city to do my shopping.....it is getting down right annoying to have to go home to get a product online because they are out.  With the prices of the makeup, shipping just seems to be affordable as most items are so tiny.  They could save a ton in paper costs that they stuff in the box and the savings could offset the cost of free shipping. 

Just would like better expertise in choosing the right pr...

Just would like better expertise in choosing the right prodoucts

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

a dedicated sales person in that area at all times.

Providing samples that cater to various skin tones.

Last year giift bag was really nice however that Laura Mercier Nude ended up beng left to waste away in my house. That nude isnt everyone's nude. The same way we now have skincare samples that cater to differ skin types ie oily. dry, combo, sensitive. I thnk more thoughht should be p[ut towards samples that cater to people of va8ous shades/tones.

marking clearly what products are Gluten Free!

marking clearly what products are Gluten Free!

Im only 21, but there are so many anti-aging skincare lot...

Im only 21, but there are so many anti-aging skincare lotions....I dont thing I need them yet. Why so many?

I would like to see Sephora have more GWP's with the skincare lines, so we could try more of a brand at a reasonable cost.

that Sephora carries most/all of the products in a produc...

that Sephora carries most/all of the products in a product line, not just a few.

Re: that Sephora carries most/all of the products in a produc...

I completely agree with you. Its far more convenient for us to just buy the product at Sephora rather than have to order it online or at another location.

Anonymous Insider

The employee product knowledge...not just about skincare, but about everything.  It drives me insane when I ask a question and I know more than the employees do!!

that we are frowned upon for asking for samples.  Some of the products are very expensive.  It will save money and time for both Sephora and I if the clients can get samples.  We aren't trying to take advantage of freebies- we just want to able to use the product for a couple days- to know how it's going to react with our skin 🙂

I love to read reviews of products, but is there a way to add sort by age group?  I'm in my 50's and would like to see reviews by insiders around my age, rather than paging thru all reviews.  Thanks for considering. 

Anonymous Insider

offer travel size and cheaper options

Tags:

perricone

perricone

Having consultants recommend products that really address  the problem you came in with not sell you the most expensive one that does not work at all.

add more samples of skin care products...other than that I honestly love everything about sephora!

have a quiz or questionaire that asks about skin to help find the exact ance/blemish treatment(s) sephora offers to best suit my skin type

Anonymous Insider

Would Sephora please consider having one area for those of us who are vegan, non-animal tested, no animal products/byproducts, fair trade and green products??? It might only be a small corner, but some of us like bunnies and what not.  The alternatives exist. 

Thanks.

Get mac cosmetics

Anonymous Insider

Change color of Alcohol and make up remover bottles in st...

Change color of Alcohol and make up remover bottles in store so you don't confuse them (hapen all the time, alcohol in your eye or on your face
testing