Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

I wish it was cheaper!

I wish it was cheaper!

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Please provide information about the order in which to apply skincare products. I've received several wonderful Sephora samples, however, I am uncertain about which products/ingredients can be used together and which counteract each other.

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Refine results by "targeted" or "ideal" age range for best product performance

To begin accepting overseas credit and debit cards. Its often frustrating not being able to take advantage of the Beauty insider perks because we can't shop online or walk into a store the very next day!  (Im not even requesting overseas shipping).

I would like the confidence in knowing that there are experts available for anti-aging product knowledge. I understand that this is hard to know about, particularly the younger sales people given that there is no way that they have had personal experience with this as of yet, but it would be helpful to have someone around who could offer valuable information in this regard.  I love the store and the products that I get from Sephora so I will continue shopping there regardless. Thank you.  Kim

You do not have to be older to understand the molecular structure of the products and what the ingredients are going to do for your skin... The skincare experts are thoroughly trained and know a lot more than lets say some more mature woman who is in fragrances... I do agree on certain aspects of what you are saying, that you want to talk to someone that is going through the same situation you are facing... don't judge the girls that are younger, they know what is going to work and what isn't... and hey if it doesn't bring it back! Sephora calls their staff THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY (or EXPERTS) for a reason... and it's not just to have a fancy slogan...

to know what brands are compatible w/ what other brands a...

to know what brands are compatible w/ what other brands and order of application listed for specific products
testing