Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I would improve the IN STORE sample program at check out.  I love the online sample program where you get to choose your samples, and get special bonus and sample offers on a regular basis.  In store you just get a sample thrown in your bag picked out of a drawer by a sales associate and it may or may not be something you would be interested in.  I was pretty disappointed that I got the same samples for my $439 purchase as the girl checkin out with a $12 purchase. Here is my suggestion and I truly hope someone at Sephora reads this...

You could have clear glass jars filled with the available samples and at checkout.. and your choices would be based on the amont of your purchase.  Such as a jar of small samples for a $20 or less purchase.. multiple samples or a deluxe sample for a $50 purchase, and for large purchases like mine this weekend I felt I should have gotten a bunch of samples or deluxe samples or full size products!  This was my once a year large shopping trip.  I could have made multiple smaller purchases online instead of the large one in store and gotten a bunch of fun samples and bonus offers.

Also with the amount of my purchase that apparently puts me in the VIB program but nobody told me this, or explained what benefits I get for that, I had no clue until a friend told me.

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I want to get to try it before I buy it!  30 day skin care kits or samples let me make sure it works for ME before I invest a ton of money in something that might not be the right choice.

I would most like to change the volume of the music. It is way too loud. I love the products at the store and would enjoy spending more time browsing them, however the music is always so loud I end up running out of there as fast as I can. Everytime I am in my local Sephora, I ask them to turn it down and I'm told they cannot as the volume level is dictated to them. I don't recall if they told me that corporate or the local manager that determines that but the volume is ridiculously loud. The store I am referring to is the Sephora inside JCPenny at the Wiregrass Mall in Wesley Chapel, Florida.

Tks,

Candace

To be able to sort products by skin type / skin need.

to have the option of checking store availability

I would like for Sephora to add Dermalogica's Clean Start line to their site! I have the skincare line at my local Sephora, and I constantly receive emails about it, but when I'm shopping online, their products are no where to be found!

Remember my recently viewed items online, would be super helpful considering I look for new products all time time and forget brands 

Actually getting the free samples that I choose online -...

Actually getting the free samples that I choose online - the last 3 orders I got different samples.
Anonymous Insider

to include more NARS skin products

to include more NARS skin products
Tags:
Anonymous Insider

for sephora to go all natural with ingredients!

for sephora to go all natural with ingredients!
Anonymous Insider

the option to purchase samples!! If we could buy samples of the products we're interested in, who knows how many more products we'd actually buy?

when i talk to a sephora team member about skincare, it o...

when i talk to a sephora team member about skincare, it often sounds like they are reading off a cue card or telling me what other people say about the products. I ask them because I want THEIR advice and expertise, i can read the benefits section on the product myself. I know every employee cant use every product, but it would be nice if they tried more of them. I would feel more confident in taking their advice. That is exactly why I get on beauty talk and not go to the store to ask those types of questions, to get real opinions about the product.
Anonymous Insider

I dont have any suggestions yet because I just started shoppig at Sephora 

being distracted by all of the amazing makeup!!

Always list ingredients!!!

Always list ingredients!!!
Anonymous Insider

personal consultant to answer all my beuty needs

Anonymous Insider

indicating what products are non comedogenic!!!!!

indicating what products are non comedogenic!!!!!

not having to sign in every 5 minutes! Its pretty annoyin...

not having to sign in every 5 minutes! Its pretty annoying 😞
Anonymous Insider

international shipping to Australia

Anonymous Insider

allowing a mandatory option for user reviewers to state the name shade/color choice in their review. In addition, it would be great to be able to sort the reviews by skintone so that one can quickly identify their closest matches! Thanks!

recommendations. There are so many options based on your...

recommendations. There are so many options based on your concerns, but I wish I could get a concrete opinion as a starting point. The site doesn't offer much except user reviews, but you can't specify skin type or age or any other demographic information. Likewise, the salesperson tends to give you all the options without a definite opinon. It would be nice to get a true recommendation.
testing