Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

being able to see what combinations of products other peo...

being able to see what combinations of products other people use, for example, I use: Clinique mild facial soap and clarifying lotion in type 2, moisture surge moisturizer, laura mercier face polish, and right now I am shopping for a new masque. I would like to see someone's age and skin type and a visual of their routine with maybe their biggest skin concerns to see what works for others might work for me. isnt that why we review products?
Anonymous Insider

if there's a item that's seasonal/limited addition that's not available, please take it off!!!

i was really upset that i wasn't able to purchase the True Romance Eyeshadow Palette Adora from Kat Von D. i was going to purchase the set... i even made a phone call to the sephora store in lakeside mall, metairie la to see if they had it, && they didn't... i was completely disappointed. && the worst part is, that they have the collection online with it!!! =/ just not the eyeshadow
!!! =//

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

More specific categories for skincare products. I would l...

More specific categories for skincare products. I would love to be able to search (on the website) for products to clear whiteheads or prevent scarring instead of sorting through the entire "acne/blemish control" category.
Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I wish there was a wash basin so I can test the cleansers.

Anonymous Insider

TO SEE MORE ORGANIC PRODUCTS TO HELP HEALTH TODAY AND FOR THE DAYS TO COME.

Anonymous Insider

Sephora on line? Nothing. Perfect already.

I would like to have a Sephora store closer to where I live here in CT.

Maybe I could have my own Sephora store!!! Heavenly....

I wish that instead of offering free samples, you'd offer more discounts to Beauty Insiders. I would love to be able to buy more full size products instead of getting tiny samples every time.

Anonymous Insider

I'd like to be able to sort the product reviews by the ag...

I'd like to be able to sort the product reviews by the age of the reviewer. There are many products that are great when you're in your 20's that aren't so great in your 30s or 40s. I try to find reviews by people who are about the same age, have the same kind of skin and a similar skin tone. If someone my age and with my kind of skin loves the product, I'm more likely to try it.
Anonymous Insider

Some of the skincare things are a bit pricey, and it sucks because i cant really afford any of it 😞

Anonymous Insider

limit bias between representatives

Anonymous Insider

More stuff from the Body Shop?  I love the blotting papers and concealer in tea tree and both my mother and cousin swear by the foaming cleanser.  You guys didn't have any of that stuff and if you did it would save us all an hour long drive to an annoyingly packed mall.

Also...just in general...a way that I could filter what products I see _all the time_ like, nothing with a certain chemical (in my case parabens), nothing with fragrance or nothing for dry skin. Stuff like that.

Anonymous Insider

mufe

mufe

nothing!

nothing!

I think it would be great if there were postings on Sephora's recommended regiments by age. For example, at X age you should start using Vitamin C. Here's why, and here are some recommended products to use.

more products for acne scars

more products for acne scars

more customizable skin options, there's too few

more customizable skin options, there's too few

I wished it offered a bit more for such a high price.

I wished it offered a bit more for such a high price.

I would like to see skincare by category like 'skin conce...

I would like to see skincare by category like 'skin concerns' rather than by brand.
Anonymous Insider

Anonymous Insider

I would like to see skin care and make-up listed by age and then skin type.  I am over age 50, and have oily & dry skin with rosacea.  I've been the dermatologist route, and tried several of suggestions, but it's a life-long battle.  I have been using Yonka Paris and Philosophy Skin Care Products for the last 6 years, however; they no longer seem to be working, giving my skin a youthful plump smooth appearance.  My skin is showing signs of losing elasticity in my cheeks and shrinking/shriveling around my mouth with vertical lip lines.  I do not have fine lines or crows feet around the eyes.  My eyelids are getting lose & hooded/wrinkled, so choosing eyeshadow that looks age appropriate is a challenge nowadays.  I am considering trying a new product -Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Firming Elasticity Repair, Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner, and Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner. With the changes in my skin my pores have enlarged, and have a tendency to clog. It would be valuable for the shopper to be able to compare skin-care & make-up lines to make the most informed decision possible.

I have been unable to find a make-up primer that I truly love and would purchase again.  I read the reviews on Sephora about the Perricone MD products, but they are so expensive.  I would want to know that if I purchased it, tried it and did not see results that I could return it and get my hard-earned money back.  

Many of the new products that are featured I understand are targeted for a much younger target market.  Please consider the over 50 or baby-boomer crowd when marketing products as well.  Thank you for your consideration.

testing