Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

wedding

wedding

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

The prices are the only thing I'd like to change about shopping for skincare at Sephora. I always find a terrific foundation, blush, facewash or something that I really enjoy and I then look at the price; most of the time I find that I have insufficient funds to pay for what I want. If there were coupons available I could get through email, or somehow it would make me very happy and shop at sephora a lot more often.

Tags:

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Sephora doesn't set the prices for most of the products on their site; they are mandated by the companies....i.e.; you would pay the same amount for a  Perricone or Nars or Urban Decay product wherever you purchased it.

show and tell strategy

show and tell strategy

I'd love to specify samples that I'd like to try online,...

I'd love to specify samples that I'd like to try online, since I don't live near a store, instead of just taking whatever the free samples for the day might be. It's tough to know whether something is going to work for me just based on descriptions and reviews, and allowing online orderers to select limited quantities of product samples they might be interested in (as can apparently be done in store) would likely lessen the number of returns, as well as encourage folks to try (and buy) more items.
Anonymous Insider

eye blemish

eye blemish

Make it easier to get samples of products without being treated like a freeloader or with suspicion.  Also, having more info about the differences between products and which are best for sensative skin would be great.

Anonymous Insider

I would love for sephora to lower their prices on their products. 

Every time I go in there the prices get higher.

Salesperson know more about there product.

That Sephora would consider opening a store in South Amer...

That Sephora would consider opening a store in South America. I understand its Sephora's choice not accept international billing addresses. But one has to consider that the South American woman is a huge target for beauty products. Mac has opened shops in Sao Paulo (Brazil), as Clinique has done the same. I can mention other big names as L'Occitane all going solo. In my opinion, SA is not only as a potential market and that Sephora is leaving out of its map a huge market uncovered.

In time, Benefit is selling directly to Brazil (no shipping costs on purchase over $115 dollars)...

Anonymous Insider

stocking

it always sucks when i really need a product, and i go to my nearest sephora store to find that they are running low on products(especially mine). it really thicks to think " man, i really need this. i will just go buy more.deng, they dont have it."(especially when you are in a rush)

prices

prices

Getting samples of skincare before I buy. I have super sensitive and acne prone skin. There are so many products and reviews, but its hard to know if something will give me an allergic reaction, which makes committing $35 or more to a product a big risk.

Anonymous Insider

make the products more affordable.

A better way to find the perfect shade to match your skin...

A better way to find the perfect shade to match your skin tone.

As a VIB, I'd like to request samples online for items su...

As a VIB, I'd like to request samples online for items such as foundation in a few colors so I can determine what's best for me before purchasing the full size.
Anonymous Insider

having the reorder color numbers on MakeUpForever foundation.  Does anyone know if any of the numbers on bottom go with reordering at all?

the price

the price
Anonymous Insider

I can't find anything on here that will  compliment my skin. I do have minimal lines for my age. I have bags and dark circles. I can't use matte products. Everything from blush, concealer and tinted moisturizer settles into my fine lines.

There needs to be products geared for the older woman. It's not just about 25 - 35 anymore. I want to use minimal makeup for a natural healthy look but everything I've ever purchased has been a let down. I've spent over $2500 @ Sephora. There must be something I can use for blush that looks like a glow and not paste. A concealer that brightens and doesn't emphasis crepy eyelids or fine lines.

If anyone know of such products that exist, I'm all ears. I have tried many many products, so it's possible I'll reject some options.

Thanks for hearing me out!

I have multiple skin-care concerns: oily, acne-prone, agi...

I have multiple skin-care concerns: oily, acne-prone, aging. It would be nice if the skincare search filters would allow people to customize based on multiple concerns.

More Sample Sized Products

More Sample Sized Products
testing