Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

learn the how to steps! what's the point of getting a gre...

learn the how to steps! what's the point of getting a great one time makeup look if you can't recreate it?

both

both

Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

We want to learn step-by-step so we can purchase the products and re-create it at home.  We want to know what products, what brushes and what techniques.

i need some help with the color selction

i need some help with the color selction

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Am looking for a Jennifer Lopez natural glow, lightly bronzed skin, glowing cheeks, a little shimmer on eyes, nude lips, similar to her look on American Idol.

Note, I don't wear alot of eye makeup, usually a light base and then a soft  color with a bit of sparkle.  I don't wear foundation usually, my skin is clear, no sundamage of discoloration so I opt for an oil free tinted moisturizer or a powder that will make my skin look flawless and a bit dewey.

Thanks for your help,

Judi

berry lipstick

berry lipstick

both

both

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

How-to steps! You have to be able to re-create it.

Anonymous Insider

learn how to step

How to steps definitely!

How to steps definitely!

Both! Personally, I learn best by watching, so that would be most helpful to me -- but it would be great to also get the look at the same time!

Definitely learn how-to steps. I love learning new beauty tips so I would love to hear about how to recreate my in-store makeover.

I'd definitely like to know how to create the look at home. It would take practice, but I'd be more willing to try new products if I knew how to use them.

steps as well!

steps as well!

learn how to steps also!!!

Anonymous Insider

I'm a single mother of 2, very hard working. I lost myself in a very bad marriage. I am trying to find myself again. I want to start by feeling pretty again... Any suggestions?

Anonymous Insider

Anonymous Insider

The quickest fix to feel pretty in a hurry is some great lipgloss!  Even if you wear a natural look, some added shine gives the boost you may be looking for.  Think of it as your invisible armour.  Keep it in your purse so you can apply anytime you need a pick-me-up:)

I am interested in the in store makeover.    how can I make an appointment.

Anonymous Insider

I went to sephora couple days ago, and i really wanted to buy eyeliner and mascara and all i wanted to learn how to do a really nice cat eye , girl were to pushi and didn't know how to do it and didn't answer on any of my questions... Go to Nordstrom girls ....

learn how-to steps also

learn how-to steps also
126 Replies
testing