Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

I also want to learn how to do it!

I also want to learn how to do it!

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

how do i select a blush shade?

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

I have very hidden cheekbones! 
How can I make them appear? And which products should I get? 

Anonymous Insider

how to also

how to also

please add in the how to steps as well!

please add in the how to steps as well!

learn how to steps also

learn how to steps also
Anonymous Insider

Definitely learn how-to steps too; who wants to look great for just one day?!  I want to learn how to do it myself!

I like to learn as they apply otherwise I just get frustrated.

How to steps

How to steps
Anonymous Insider

how to do a bold red lip with a dark eye liner. n smooth cheecks

Anonymous Insider

How do I get the glowing skin that I see on women these days without glitter or shimmer dust?  Is there a creme?  I have dry normal to dry skin.

Anonymous Insider

learn How-To DEFINITELY!!

Anonymous Insider

brown eyes tan skin and blonde hair what products compliment me best

Learn how-to steps, I always enjoy learning new techniques.

Learn how-to steps, I always enjoy learning new techniques.

how can i win a perfect skin (relative o its tone) ? Thank yoou ! 🙂

learn how also

learn how also
Anonymous Insider

Learn how-to!!

Learn how-to!!

Learn how-to steps also! If you know the steps, you can c...

Learn how-to steps also! If you know the steps, you can create any look and use any colors that you want.
Anonymous Insider

If I go to one of your stores and get a makeup, will they teach me how to put on the makeup too?

Anonymous Insider

i would definitely want to learn how to , especially if i love the look!

Anonymous Insider

How to along the way. I want to know how I can do this la...

How to along the way. I want to know how I can do this later. Plus I feel awkward if the girl is just there doing my make up. I want to learn too.
testing