Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

im new at makeup and need to start with basics

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

I'm going to be doing my own wedding make up and I always get eyeshadow under my eyes! How do I remove it without ruining the rest of my make up? Any concealing tips will also be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous Insider

Learn steps and tips!

Learn steps and tips!
Anonymous Insider

For a natural healthy looking glow do the following.

1) apply powders for foundation not cream bases

2) for your eyes, any golds,pinks,blues,purples,browns, etc will be great for a natural look. stick to earthy tones.

3)for mascara try to find a brown to look more natural or if not try a brown/black

4)for blush, do a light baby pink stay away from the reds and other colors if you are trying to go for  a natural glow affect

5) last but not least, lips, stick to a balm or gloss with a pinkish tint with a little shimmer to hit off your glow!

Good luck

remember, natural beauty is true beauty

Love always,

NickySmiley Happy

I think it depends...give people the choice Smiley Happy

some people are going to the makeover to learn how to do it themselves every day or for an event whereas others just want to be pampered for a day or for a certain event that evening. it sort of depends but i think step-by-step advice and explanations are always good Smiley Happy

Goth

Goth

Hi my name is Alyssa and my prom is coming up this week and my prom dress is Coral with open back. The dress also has crystals on the back and under my best and some on my straps. I am a medium skin tone for African Americans and I was wondering how should I do my makeup? Plus I don't want it to be heavy and natural looking, but translates well on photos. I am also wearing my hair down wavy. And I have light brown eyes too.

nars multipurpose

nars multipurpose
Anonymous Insider

Dear Sephora,

i would like to learn how can i apply eyeshadow on my eyes ? How can i mix and match colour ?

Anonymous Insider

Both, as the beauty tips provide by Beauty Advisor will be the most valuable & the only way to keep the customers 'thinking of you' in the future whenever she/he do make-up, this is a very good customer retention, 0 cost but huge returns.

Anonymous Insider

2 answers Laguna or Casina for Asian Honey beige skin color?

2 answers Laguna or Casina for Asian Honey beige skin color?
Anonymous Insider

How-to steps of course!

How-to steps of course!
Anonymous Insider

what is a good 'natural' eye shadow duo/trio without the shine and shimmer...just a good natural look?

Anonymous Insider

how to do eye make up with small asian eyes?

how to do eye make up with small asian eyes?
Anonymous Insider

Learn how-to step!!! That would be awesome because I can learn and try to do it on myself, and I like how that estimulates us, women, to play with our own make-up, trying different things on my eyes and face, makes me try all shades of blush and figure it which one i think looks best. Make-up should be something fun that makes you beautiful! Like clothes and shoes!!

So the learn-how-to is good, but at the same time, in 10 min maybe the look given won't be as incredible as if you just "give me the look" because showing me the steps takes time that you could be putting on my face!

So that is it!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Anonymous Insider

I want the how to steps so I can repeat the looks at home!

Anonymous Insider

Learn the how-to steps! 😄

Hey! How do you do a smoky eye?

Anonymous Insider

how can i create a barbie look?

Learn how-to steps!

Learn how-to steps!
testing