Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Of coarse I would!! It would be great to get a new fresh look and tips from the experts on my B-day!!

Anonymous Insider

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

sure would happy b- to me

Anonymous Insider

Yes! I love make-up! I'm always looking for  new ideals on how to apply it. You can count me in.

Anonymous Insider

YES

I would go as long as the birthday gift is not eliminated. If it is a choice between the two, I prefer the gift. 

yes!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!

As long as we still got our bday gift (I look forward to those every year) - absolutely. Sounds like fun.

Yes that would be so awsome, but i would still want the gift too.

Anonymous Insider

I would definitely go. Maybe our birthday perk could be one of the products that was used in the makeover? Rather than just having the same perk for everyone. But I think it should have the same rules as the perk, where you have 2 weeks to take advantage of it.

Sure

Sure, I don't see why not. As long as it is free Smiley Wink

Anonymous Insider

If they showed me how to use the makeup I already own, maybe. I got one from MAC @ Nordstrom a long time ago and it was fun, but my products didn't yield the same results.

I'd also like the gift though.

I agree, I LOVE  the birthday gift that is offered, I can't wait for mine to finally roll around this year (Only six more months!). I would be excited about a free makeover but as a single mom I don't know that I would be for sure able to use it, the way I do the birthday gifts. However, a makeover would make me more likely to make purchases I wouldn't otherwise. Actually seeing the products on your face and help how to use them is awesome. So I can't say I'd be happy if it replaced the gifts but if it was in addition to, that would be fantastic!

You betcha!

Most definitely! I would love that so very much!!

Most definitely! I would love that so very much!!

Yes, most definitely! But I also love the birthday gifts too!

Absolutely!!!

yes!

yes!

Like the others, I would love to receive an in-store makeover for my birthday; however, I would still like to receive the birthday gift.  The makeover would be great especially if I was looking to update my look and would like to purchase the products that the cast member used for my makeover.

Anonymous Insider

I would love it!

Definitely!

I think I probably wouldn't get to take advantage of the free makeover. I live at least 2 hours from a Sephora store, and my birthday is in January when the weather and roads can be troublesome, so I wouldn't be as likely to plan a long road trip then. Maybe offer a free makeover once a year, usable at any time. I definitely would use that perk and I have yet to get a makeover or even help with a problem without buying at least one thing! Nothing is so luxurious as having a professional apply new products properly, I feel so pampered.

As with the others, I would feel slighted if the makeover was substituted for the birthday present. This year's one is very special and I use it a lot.

660 Replies
testing