Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

yes!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

No.  😞  The ladies never seem to know what to do with my very asian monolids.  I end up looking...pretty terrible.

Agreed 😕

That sounds like fun! A birthday gift AND a professional makeup application!

Probably not. Make-overs make me nervous any way. 😞

Depends on who was doing it! Me and my friends got our makeup done at the Sephora in Vegas at the makeup forever counter. I used to get my makeup done a lot... but never, to this day, has anyone done such a fantastic job on everyones makeup. It was AMAZING. I even tried the makeup forever store in beverly hills... no such luck. I highly recommend it if anyone is in Vegas.

definitely!!! the best benefit from Sephora Beauty insider

Anonymous Insider

You bet I would!

In a heart beat!

Definitely!

Anonymous Insider

Yes! That would be amazing 😄

of course! That would be freaking awesome!!!!!!

I know this is late responding, but yes. I never spend the $50 dollars they want you to spend in one shot. Ill go to Sephora, get a few things, go in a month or two to restock my staples, I never go above $50 in one shopping day. I would love to have a makeover but because of the spending $50 clause I never go.

I feel like going would be super fun and people will be more likely buy a few of the products if they have an expert apply them. 

But like other ladies have said, I dont have free time to go on my birthday, so if it was offered it should be up to you to schedual it between a range of days.

~We are all beautiful~

Anonymous Insider

most deffff!!!

Anonymous Insider

yeah i would go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Whoa yeah!

Yes please. That would be awesome. VIBs should definitely have a special birthday gift and a free make-over. That would make it worths it to become VIBs. And BIs would want to become VIBs as well. And the time frame should be something like 1 week before and 1 week after your birthday if its not for the whole month like someone have said in earlier post.

Definitely BUT it has to be for a whole month and not just on the day itself. This is a wonderful idea!

For sure!! I'd make a day of it (along w/ my free Starbucks drink!) 🙂 Great idea. 

yes as long as it lasts like for the whole month - kinda like the free birthday gift we get now.

Yes! But only if it didn't have to be ON the actual day...like if you could do it sometime during your birthday month or something like that.

testing